Luna Rodgers

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You were on your back with Steve on top of you – he was putting most of his weight on you and was holding your wrists above your head as he was working your body. He was sweating and panting, alternating between kissing your jaw, neck and lips – he had seemed more animal than human this morning.

He had got an extra mattress and set it on the floor by sliding door at the back of the room – so you were in the open air – but no one on the ship or on shore could see the two of you – but you were exposed to the Egyptian early morning air, the fresh air smelled good.

You were chained to the floor with a collar on, he had been breeding you for the past hour, he had woken you up early, horny and needy.

"Steve, have mercy please." Quickly he responded, releasing your wrists, and lifting himself up to look down at you, he looked at your body, running his hand down your side and grabbing one of your breasts with his rough callused hands, he leaned his head down and gently took one of your breasts in his mouth – using his tongue to go over the nub of your nipple.

Your whole body was sensitive and you whimpered at what he was doing to you – lately he has been touching your whole body – delicate and loving.

You moved your hips as you felt some of his cum spill out of you – you had lost track after the fifth time when he came in you. He pulled himself from you breast.

"You are begging for mercy huh? That's new – you are having trouble taking it."

He smiled and leaned his head down and kissed your lips gently, you kissed him back, there was easy passion in it.

"I'm sorry, please Daddy, I'm hungry."

"I suppose, you have been such a good girl, and I am hungry as well." He playfully muttered.

He lifted himself off of you, you felt colder not having him on you, he didn't cover you up – you felt exposed, covered in both your sweat and his cum all but pouring out of you.

He walked over to a lock box that was under the bed, you watched as he pulled something out and walked over to you.

You raised yourself up on your side as he showed you what he was holding, it was a butt plug and lube, it was steel with a heart at the other end. You looked up at him confused.

He seemed to know exactly what you were thinking because he gave you a sly smile.

"I have been breeding you enough – taking it in the ass is an act of submission, will you let Daddy fuck your ass?"

You looked down and nodded.

"Good girl..." He turned you over on your stomach and spread your legs a little, it was cold going in , you wiggled your butt a little and he playfully slapped it.

"You are testing my self-control here Baby Girl."

He undid the chain that was fastened to your collar, but he didn't move to take your collar off, he picked you up, you wrapped your arms around his neck, letting him take control of you.