Wrong

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

Closing my eyes I inhaled, smelling her shampoo and bodywash, she always smelled clean and her body was always soft, something that I found I enjoyed, I hated rough women, she might be strong but there is a soft femininity to her that I loved.

I tried not to be hurt by her rebuff of me, I knew that she was healing, but I think being together would heal us both in some way.

I still cared deeply for Peggy, but I was just being obtuse about the whole thing, I knew that Peggy was just a consolation prize, someone I will be with if I couldn't have what I really wanted.

And not to mention how much I am enjoying being with Luna, she was such a sweetheart.

"Let's get dressed and go for a walk today."

She turned and looked down at her feet, she didn't look up and soon I made her look up at me, she gave me a sad look.

"What is it?"

"Maybe Luna and I should stay in today, honestly going out just doesn't feel appealing."

"Are you not feeling well?"

"No really..." I put my hand on her forehead, could be just me but she did feel kind of warm.

I rubbed my hands up and down her arms.

"Look do you mind if I take Luna for the afternoon, we can make a day of it..."

I felt her tense under my touch, I knew it was a huge ask, she was very, very, very protective of Luna, the only time that she had been separated from her is when Steve took her.

"Will you bring her back before 3 pm?"

I smiled wide and my heart soared, knowing that this was a huge step of trust in her.

"Yes, I'll only go a few places, then we will go shopping and I will make you a wonderful dinner, you can just stay indoors and emotionally reset after everything.

She looked up at me and smiled, my heart melted, and I honestly enjoyed the idea of spending time with Luna, she was becoming like a daughter to me – honestly, I missed my calling as a father.

--- Your Point of View ---

You handed him the baby bag, Luna was already cooing in joy, clearly, she realized that she was going to spend the day with Bucky, she all but jumped out of your arms into his.

"She has her milk and snacks in there..."

He put it in the underside of the stroller and gave you a genuine smile.

"We will be okay, we are just going for a stroll around the local town, we will be back soon, go get some sleep, real rest, you need it. Do you want steak or chicken for dinner?"

"Uh, you decided." You muttered; you were happy you didn't have to cook.

He leaned forward and kissed your cheek and then seemed to leave quickly to make sure you couldn't protest or change your mind.

When they had disappeared from view you shut the door and walked over to your room, taking off your shoes and pants, stripping down to your underwear you laid down on the top of the bed.

You woke up feeling someone's hand on your hip.

"Bucky what time is it?" You muttered softly.

"After all this time, I'm shocked you can tell when the hand touching you is mine."

You felt your heart all but leap out of your chest and onto the floor, you sat up and jumped off of the bed, Steve slowly got off the bed, giving you one hell of a unsettling smile.

"Hello Baby Girl... you really let him take Luna?"

You noticed that his eyes were wrong.

"He would never hurt my...our daughter."

"I know she's fine ... I missed you Baby Girl."