Wedding Bells

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Devyat, Dobroserdechnyy, Vozvraschcheniyena rodiun..." It frightened as you to hear him speak what you were sure was Russian.

Bucky had quickly backed himself up against the opposing wall to Steve, he seemed to be fighting something inside him, hands against his temples and then his forehead like he had a headache as he doubled over.

"Odin." There was a taunting tone to Steve's voice, like he was fucking enjoying doing this.

Letting out a shocked gasp you watched as Bucky threw one of the wooden chair in what seemed to be a blind rage, he threw it very near to your head, you ducked as it shattered into splinters, it was like he wasn't even aware of you.

"Tovarnyy, vagon." The last words Steve said with malice and force.

You watched, wide eyed and shaking as Bucky suddenly stopped fighting and stood there, straight at attention, unmoving.

With a dark laugh Steve came into the room pulling the door shut behind him, he took off his overshirt and had a simple white one under it, the color didn't suite the darkness in his blue eyes.

He walked up and stood in front of Bucky.

"Solider?"

"Ya gotov otvechat."

"Good boy." Steve mocked patting his shoulder.

Steve gave you a fierce almost evil smile as he walked over to the stove where the food was cooking, you ignored him and walked over to Bucky.

"Bucky..."

He was looking in the distance, his eyes were shockingly blank, it was like there was nothing there.

You reached up and cupped his cheeks, trying to make him look at you, but it was no use.

"Bucky..." Getting up on your tip toes you ran your fingers though his hair.

"Bucky look at me." You cried softly.

"You are wasting your time Baby Girl, he isn't going to respond to you. Come to the table, eat and let's talk.

You let out a small gasp, you felt like a moron for not understanding what was going on, what Steve just did.

You cared deeply for Bucky, but at this moment you were spooked, because you realized this wasn't Bucky anymore, this was The Winter Soldier.

"You activated him..."

"I did." You got on your tip toes, to look Bucky better in the eyes because he was taller than, you took his face in your hands.

"I'm so sorry Bucky. I'm sorry he did this." You softly apologized, you kissed his cheek, he didn't even react. While you did this you didn't look at Steve, but you could hear that he was cooking something.

"Soldier?"

Bucky's eyes shifted to look at Steve.

"Watch her..." Steve pointed at you, and you looked between the two of them, a chill doing down your spine. "...and if she tries to leave, stop her."