Dark Eyes

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

He was so powerful, you knew logically he hadn't gotten any stronger physically, but there was something about him that activated that primal fight or flight in your.

"How did you find us?"

"I never lost you Baby Girl, I guess I could say that I never love Luna, her and I have a connection, a bond of blood...I can find her anywhere in the world."

You let out a gasp when his eyes changed colors.

Something about him felt different, you didn't feel threatened per say but you knew that he was dangerous. It was as if he had become some kind of nocturnal creature – his eyes were so dark, unearthly dark.

Was it the stone they were taking about – you really could tell that there was something off, but you had no idea why any of it means.

"Please leave me alone."

He crossed his arms and stepped forward, being this close to him was turning you on to another level, in such a way that you had never felt before – was it something in his pheromones or were you just that much of a slut for him? At this point it was an emotional coin toss.

"If you want me to, I'll leave you with Bucky, I'll even disappear for good... but you have to ask me directly Baby Girl."

You opened your mouth fully expecting to demand that he leave both you hand Luna, but you found that the words simply died in your throat.

He walked around you and looked up and down, keeping his arms crossed.

It was as if his very presence had broken you, and he hadn't even touched you, you wanted him so badly, you wanted your Steve, your Master. You knew that even with what he is now, someone or something that was different form before, you would be willing to endure whatever he did to you.

"Steve..." You whimpered, his dark eyes held your gaze, and he raised an eyebrow at you, but you couldn't speak, you were speechless.

"Can I see my daughter tonight, I will not take her, you have my word on that, but I want to hold her and see her..."

"Uh..." You had to get a hold of yourself, and after a moment you did. "Bucky might not like that."

"I'll come to see her at night, just leave her window open... please let me see our daughter, I know that things are complicated between us but you shouldn't keep her from me, I love her."

I couldn't sense any lie from him.

"I'll leave the window open."

"Thank you." He fixed you with that rough look again – then his expression broke into a smirk. "You should let Bucky fuck you, I can smell the lust on you..."

With that he walked over to the open back patio doors and walked out of them – he had broken out into a run, disappearing into the wilderness, all you could do was look at where he had left mouth agape, did he just... no way would Steve ever want you to go to Bucky's bed – he just wouldn't.

You had no idea what to make of all of this, you didn't know why exactly but you burst into tears a moment later.