𝟎𝟒 | 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

AS HAPPY SAT BEHIND THE WHEEL of Tessa's old BMW, he dared to look sideways, his eyes scanning her legs that were covered in black fishnet thighs

AS HAPPY SAT BEHIND THE WHEEL of Tessa's old BMW, he dared to look sideways, his eyes scanning her legs that were covered in black fishnet thighs. He had to admit that it wasn't easy not to lure, not to dare to look.

Tessa was different from the chicks he usually had around. Her style was the exact opposite of the Croweater's, obviously, because she was one of those goth girlsᅳ and she looked nowhere near as cheap as the women he knew and yet she was still fucking hot. The black miniskirt that hugged her ass perfectly, which he had noticed before they got in the car, ended at the middle of her thighs, her tattoos showing through the fishnet tights.

Three daisies, the actual yellow part in the middle of which consisted of skulls, held in a woman's hand, were surrounded by a large spider web that stretched almost across her entire thigh. Moths hung in the spider's web, beneath which a snippet of song lyrics in cursive adorned her pale skin.

She's in love with herself. She likes the dark. On her milk-white neck, the Devil's mark, a part of Black No. 1 by Type O Negative was the lyrics on her thigh, a song Happy had only heard a few times. But he had figured it was Tessa's type of music after he had to listen to her playlist the last three days.

She had a passion for art and Happy was fascinated by all the tattoos he had discovered on her body in the last few days. He had never paid such close attention beforeᅳ but now he paid even more attention.

On her right shoulder she wore three bats that were flying in circles and, what he had discovered yesterday when Tessa walked through Maria's house in just a sports bra and leggings because of the humid heat, was the name and date of birth of her son engraved on her left breast. She had even more tattoos, including on her stomach, on her ribs and a small coffin with another song lyrics on her right ankle, which was currently covered by her black platform boots that made her look taller since she stood only 5'3 [160cm].

In shortᅳ Tessa was an absolute jackpot. And he couldn't have her. Or could he if he wanted to?

Shaking the thought off, he focused on the road again before his staring caused him to drive into the next street sign. They couldn't need that right now.

"You know the plan, right?", he asked to distract himself and to make sure that Tessa really had in mind every single step of the plan that they had been working on over the last three days.

"You've asked me that countless times", she countered teasingly, but she knew how important it was so she nodded quickly. "You stay in the car and keep an eye on me while I spend time with Sawyer. I leave Sawyer with Mikael and we follow him discreetly in the car to find out where he's staying at the moment. Then I knock on the door, pretending that I'm desperate and followed him because I have nowhere else to stay in the hope he'll let me in. At an opportune moment I grab Sawyer, run and then you come into play by stopping him from following me. Then you'll do with him whatever you have planned so that he'll finally give me back the rights for my son while I drive back to Maria's house with Sawyer and wait there for you."