𝟏𝟓| 𝕺𝖑𝖉 𝕷𝖆𝖉𝖞

HAPPY'S DEEP, RASPY LAUGH tickled her skin as Tessa glanced at the alarm clock next to her and let out a whine, definitely not ready to start the day and leave the warm bed just yet, while Happy's arms were wrapped tightly around her small figure,...

HAPPY'S DEEP, RASPY LAUGH tickled her skin as Tessa glanced at the alarm clock next to her and let out a whine, definitely not ready to start the day and leave the warm bed just yet, while Happy's arms were wrapped tightly around her small figure, cradling her against his chest.

A soft giggle slipped past her lips as his morning erection pressed against her ass. The deep growl that filled her ears as he provocatively pressed his hard cock against her flesh made her bite her lower lip, sending a shiver up her spine.

"You know..we still have the house to ourselves", she trailed, a smirk dancing around her lips. "So we could just repeat the things we did yesterday", she purred in a whisper against his lips after turning her head so she could look at him fairly well, an even wider grin resting on her natural face as she started  grinding her ass against his pelvis.

"I want that cock buried inside me again with you fuckin' me good and hard." Happy's ragged breathing hit her neck as those words came out of that dirty mouth of hers, his calloused hand making its way from her stomach up to her breasts.

With a grunt, he cupped one of them in his palm, massaging and kneading it. Since both were still naked, they had relatively easy access to everything their bodies had to offer.

As a soft moan left her throat, her nipple being rolled between Happy's thumb and forefinger, she tipped her head back against his chest and pushed her ass back against his cock, causing it to slip between her cheeks, the tip teasing her hole.

"You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you from behind and watch that perfect ass while your needy moans bounce of the walls, little girl", he croaked against her ear as a needy whimper fell from her lips, just the way he liked it. "Roll over and lift your ass up for me, baby."

Obedient as she was to him, Tessa didn't hesitate for long, grinding her ass against his pelvis once again, giving him an innocent smile as she rolled onto her stomach, arching her back a little and lifting her ass to give him a better view.

"You like what you see?" Her soft, expectant gaze rested on him as he knelt behind her, his hands roughly grabbing her hips. With her head turned slightly towards him so she could admire his body, she totally swooned at the sight. God, she could look at that perfect man all day. The tattoos, the muscles, the way his hands slid over her backside.

Fuck, she could already feel the slick of her own juices between her legs. Her pussy clenched at the thought of his length, his cock buried deep inside her, making her whimper and almost drool.

"You... naked in my bedᅳ I could stare at that all day", he said, his husky voice sounding clearly aroused. Agonizingly slowly, he let two fingers slide through the glistening slit, spreading her flush lips before teasingly brushing his fingertips against her entrance. "Fuck, so wet again for me, little girl."

"Mhmm..", was all that fell over Tessa's lips while she pushed her ass back, begging for more with that gesture.

A deep, almost dark chuckle vibrated in Happy's chest as the spongy texture of her throbbing pussy closed around his fingers, already pulsing when he pumped into her just twice and covered his fingers with her juices.