Not fucking yet.

This account will NOT be deleted and neither will the stories be deleted.

I was guilt tripped by our loving community. It has fallen to shambles but I believe it's for the best. It will NEVER be the same, but like the Dream situation we are rebuilding. This events only showed us how fake some of you were to begin with. You never ever gave George a chance to explain himself. You followed. You weren't sure why. You did because that was the right thing to do.

Think about it in the future. Make your own mind. If you let others guide you you'll only hurt once they let go of your hands.
What truly is the right thing. Keep in mind this generation is basked in allegations, and some of you are much too quick to put the knife under someone's throat. To tell to litteraly kill themselves. You don't even care how triggering this is, how much impact you're gonna have.

Some of you were no more than twisted fucks.

I believe this situation is clear enough from now on. It's framing. Something complex blown out of complete proportion. But it is absolutely NOT Caitie's fault. Well, it's highly nuanced, but Caiti shouldn't be harassed.

I hate Aimsey, and Rue and Harry because they won. They always wanted us to perish. They wanted us to suffer. But it's not fair.

I started this, I chose whether or not I'll finish it. And once I'm done I'll leave, or maybe not. I don't know, but I know am not ready yet.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week... Truth to be told I'm going to start looking somewhere else to lodge myself. I will keep following DTeam and their videos but I won't main anymore. I think that's how it'll goes

Stay or not, I will not care anymore. Even if George is proven guilty I will finish this still. Because this isn't me being stubborn. Or supportive, it is self preservation at its finest.
This is four years of my life, this a huge chunk of myself and my childhood. They had no right to tear it right out of me. I deserve much like anyone else to part on my own will. At my own rate. Peacefully, slowly, painlessly.

And yesterday, it felt like I had lose everything. Every wall came crumbling down for me. I had no where to turn to, no trust to give and only tears to shed on my own. I watch everything tumble. Again. But I'll come strong. Again.

Take care.