Chapter Twenty Seven

The con was going to take all of their weekend. Because first on Saturday XD, Pandas and TheMuffinMan were all meant to be here.
Then the next on Saturday, Dream, Sapnap and Bad were expected.

Thankfully Dream had gotten him a ticket for the whole two day event.
One as XD, the other as Dream.

But no one knew that, because from the look of it, those were just normal tickets bought by a random.

For Saturday the planning was simple. The doors would open at 9 A.M so people could meet, chat or film together, and also so they could even discover the place.

Then at 10 A.M guests would start coming in, walking inside the building like you'd walk the red carpet.

XD had a meet and greet photo panel area from 10:30 to 11:45. Then he was free to go look around, talk with fans and such.

From 1 PM to 2:30 PM, he was going to be sat signing autographs. Afterwards at 3 He would partake as a guest in an event made by the convention. A game of sort.

It would go on until around 5 PM, and XD would leave at 6 PM. So in the last hour he had he managed to negotiate a Q&A with friends for their fans.

As for Dream, he would come at 9:30 AM the next day and greet fans outside until 10 AM.

He would only come back at 11 AM for photos and autograph until 12:30.

Then from 1 PM to 2 PM him and the DTeam had a scheduled stage interview.
Once it would be over the interview would just turn into a giant Q&A again.

Finally at 4 PM he would host a show where he would be one of the judge of a cosplay competition. Then at last he'd help choose a winner for the small amateur science fair the convention was holding too.

« – You're ready to go love ?

   – Yes, yes let me just say one last good bye. His husband begged, cradling his cat to his face — for some reason she liked this position.

Rolling his eyes, the other just scoffed. He didn't understand why Dream was trailing behind like that. He was overthinking this too much. He would do great. George just know he'll love it the second he steps foot inside and is surrounded by fans.

   – Fine but hurry it up. You really want to give your first irl impression as someone being tardy?

   – No. The blonde grumbled. I'll just miss her. She's giving me strength too.

   – Yeah well you got all the strength you need in here. George scolded poking at Dream's chest, right by his heart.

  – Plus I'll be here. I'll carry her love for you to the convention too don't worry. He said, dragging his hand up the other chest to his face, and seizing his husband's chin, he pecked him on the lips.

   – Fine. Goodbye my baby. Dream cried against Patches' scruff.

   – She'll be just fine, at this point she's worse than domestic, she's a spoiled princess, where would she wanna go when her daddy the king isn't? George huffed, trying to reason with the taller.

   – You're being mean. Stop it. Dream pouted with a beaten up puppy face.

   – then go, go, go! Shou! » George yelled, urging the other out of the room with his hands, nearly just blatantly pushing him.

After finally putting on his big boy pants, Dream was driving the couple to the convention.

Fifteen minutes later, they were parking on the guest parking hidden behind the main building.