Chapter Thirty Four

« I cannot believe you got fooled! » Puffy yelled at Hannah as she crushed the fake letter in her grip.

« Well what was I supposed to do, read the results here and there? That would have meant letting my guard down, I know better than that thank you. » Hannah spat out.

Currently the woman being yelled at was just standing there arm crossed and rolling her eyes as she didn't give Puffy's outburst two minds. Who does that sheep think she is?

« Well, no, you clearly don't know better than that. » Puffy mocked with a fake smile which she lost almost as soon as she had it. Instead she let her whole face be invaded by all that rage again.

« Okay big deal, fool me once shame on you, not me. » Hannah flipped her off.

« You're right, the same isn't on you, it's on us. We let a bunch of nobodies top us!? » Puffy screamed, almost going to rip off Hannah's neck. But instead the brunette just threw loads of rose petals up her face to scurry her away.

Which surprisingly enough worked seeing how Puffy groaned shuffling them away as she coughed out said petals too.

« Puffy, See I don't get why you care. We literally know 404's identity, we have a plan, maybe we should just stick to it? » Cate shrugged butting in, trying to ease the tension in the group.

« Oh yeah, and do you know who handed her the fake letter? The fucking exact same dude! Still trying to play hero uh. You should have slit his throat when you could Hannah! »

At those words Hannah's eyes widened. Although she made sure to have no other visible reaction. She couldn't risk raising suspicion by showing an ounce of, well really anything.

« Oh please, cut me some slacks... You really want to kill him off? Cate's right, we have one heck of a banger plan. If we follow it, we have every chance to win and gain back our honor or whatever. » She argued with a scold, trying to rub Puffy's wool in all the nice ways as to calm down the hybrid.

And though she vowed to hide her feelings, Hannah couldn't help the sigh that silently came out of her as she saw Puffy rub the bridge of her animalistic nose and huff out.

« You know what? Fine. Fine. You're right. And we set into motion tonight. » Their leader spoke out with a side glance, but one filled with assurance.

She wasn't going manic or anything. She meant it this time. With all the confidence she had in her.

« Tonight? » the three girls all said at once with evident shock and surprise.

« Tonight. » Puffy confirmed with a dark smile.

After the whole letter fiasco, the group of friends just wanted one thing : to go home and move on. Take time to relax and never look back on the crisis they faced.

Maybe later on in the future they can laugh about it, but right now they were still a bit shaken up.

Sapnap had returned home to Karl, the two just chilling on their couch. Bad went to Skeppy, probably ready to talk the other's ears off as he tells him all about everything that happened during the mission.

As for Dream and George, they decided to reach for their bed and take a well deserved rest time.
If George quickly found sleep, Dream just laid there as his husband napped beside him.
They had shut the blind so the room would be submerged in complete darkness, unless of course for the ray of light which came from Dream phone.

On one hand the dirty blonde was scrolling down, deciding to take care of his online career, on another he was petting a purring Patches that chose to rest right there on Dream's torso.