Chapter Thirty Three

« - Sooo, what's the plan? Sapnap asked breaking the awkward silence everyone was sat into it.

At the moment the whole team were all reunited for an emergency crisis in the HQ.

When they arrived Dream made them come in, sat them down and nothing. Just fugitive looks and sounds of electricity coursing through the HQ, or the usual dins of the various machineries here.

- The plan? Dream scoffed, looking at Sapnap like he was crazy.

- Yeah, how do we stop this? The fire bender explained tentatively.

- How do we escape our careers being fucked over? I honestly don't know. So if anyone has an idea, please, just let it be known. Dream sighed, clearly distraught but not aggressive.

- Well, first we definitely have to find a way in. Bad spoke up, although still deep in thoughts about how to overcome this.

- So we butt in head first into action. Dream said worriedly, only half convinced if it's truly the option they could favorite.

Sapnap sighed, playing with his hands in his laps, before answering Dream's worried plea.

- I mean, let's be real, they'll never leave room for chitchats. They're not gonna be "Oh fine you convinced us! We'll call off our deal with Satan, leave our greediness behind and tore up the papers just because you asked so nicely!" No snob story is gonna work it's charm with these people. He spat, his eyes glaring down in pure anger but also deception.

Dream didn't know how to answer that. He was lost. Completely lost. It couldn't be true. Surely they had other options?

- Okay, you're going a bit far here. The scientific domain is just... competitive. The dirty blonde argued.

- Those people seem like the biggest asshole who crawled out from hell. George could root for me here. Sapnap pointed out, not backing down.

- Let's not bring George Into this, I am not dealing with another meltdown. Because if he has one, I'll have one too. Dream swore, gripping his hair stressfully and pulling down his head to his knees as he exhaled shaky breaths.

- No one is having a meltdown! It's gonna be a-okay. We're the DreamTeam! We'll figure it out. Bad cheered, going to hug both Dream and Sapnap at once, basically uniting the trio in one big fraternal embrace.

And like an angel coming to sooth them down with a flutter of his wings onto them, Dream and Sapnap found peace again.

They shared a looked, and sighed disappointedly at their previous reactions.
When they looked back up they all smiled at each other, hope finding it's way back up. They couldn't give up yet.

- Yeah, Bad's right. Being emotional won't get us nowhere. Sapnap nodded.

- Agreed brother. Dream whispered with much more confident eyes.

At the realization Sapnap laughed and High fived Dream, Pulling their hands by their torso as they semi hugged.

- Good to have you back... now let's focus on a strategy. »

« - So what you got in mind now Puffy. Hannah asked as she lightly spun around on her chair.

- Well doctor dingus and his associate Mr. Fucko discovered something that Isn't much of an advantage to us. Puffy explained as she walked back and forth in front of the blank white board of the room.

Right now everyone had been called in urgently inside of Puffy's lab.

- Now, what do you mean? Sylvee inquired as she played with some metallic pen she found.