Joking Victim

Now playing...

We... are the crystal gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
- That's why the people of this world -
Believe in
Garnet
Amethyst
And Pearl
And Steven! (And Y/N!)

________________________________________

Amethyst and I stood next to the arcade Funland and watched Steven turn on the water faucet and wash his feet off. "Okay, here's the plan. We tell Steven that these are new special french fries, and nobody loves french fries as much as he does! Buuuuuuuttttt, there's a twist. I'm going to add fire salt, so this will be even more fun!" Amethyst told me.

"Fire salt?" I asked, wanting an explanation. "Yeah, it's like salt but really hot," Amethyst explained. "Oh, so he won't get hurt?" I asked Amethyst. "Pshhh, that's impossible! I'm only the safest and most secure gem of them all," Amethyst said.

I bit my lip. "Uh... sure," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Are you in?" Amethyst asked me. I shrugged. "Sure, why not? I don't have anything better to do," I said. "Good," Amethyst smirked.

Amethyst and I walked up to Steven. Steven turned off the water faucet. "Hey, Steven! Do you want to try some special new french fries?" Amethyst asked, showing him the french fries.

"Do I?!" Steven asked excitedly before taking a handful and putting them in his mouth. My eyes widened. "Steven -" Amethyst stopped me by putting her hand over my mouth.

Amethyst started to laugh, and so did Steven. But then the heat caught up to him. "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!" Steven screamed. Amethyst took her hand off of my mouth.

"They're special because they're seasoned with fire salt!" Amethyst explained showing Steven fire salt. Steven tried turning on the water faucet, but it broke. Steven ran, and I followed him.

"Steven!" I shouted as I ran after him. Steven ran into the Big Donut and turned on the soda, making it spill everywhere. The heat went away, but his tongue felt numb.

I stopped myself from running into the puddle of soda. "Steven! What are you - AH! OW!" Lars shouted as he slipped on the soda puddle. "Sowwy Laws," Steven said, slurring his words.

"Ugh, Steven, who do you think has to clean up this mess?" Lars asked, getting up. "Sadie, clean up this mess," Lars commanded, putting a hand on his back.

Sadie put two boxes full of donuts on the counted. "No way! It's your turn! I cleaned the last five Stevens!" Sadie reminded Lars. "Aw, come on! That fall messed up my back! It hurts really bad," Lars said, rubbing his back.

"Fine. Move aside, I'll take care of this, " Sadie said, rolling her eyes as she got the mop and bucket. "Can you grab the soap?" Sadie asked Lars. Lars exaggerated even more by cracking his back.

He groaned. "Ohh! It huuuuurts so much," Lars exaggerated. "Maybe you should take the day off," Sadie suggested. My jaw dropped. There's no way she fell for that.

"Okay! Are you gonna be fine on your own?" Lars asked Sadie. "Well, I guess so, but..." Before Sadie could continue, Lars quickly walked to the door. "You're the best, player two!" Lars said.