W/N

Ah, I know that I'm barely close to finishing season 1a, but I have something to say...

There are a bunch of wattpad fanfictions that have written the whole storyline of Steven Universe, except they added Y/N and other ocs. But it can get pretty boring the more you read, and I count that as an issue.

I really don't want to write boring stuff because you're basically just watching the entire episode, except it's written down like a script with new characters.

I'm willing to start a new SU fanfiction, but more intriguing with history behind new OCs, I'll be able to make it if you guys want me to. I don't know, I feel like it's more exciting to read something that's new and read plot twists you don't know about since you haven't 'watched' it (I hope that makes sense lol).

What I'm trying to say is, let me know if I should make a new fanfiction. If I don't get any comments, that's fine because I'm keeping this fanfic up on hold while writing the new one.

I want to make new content for you guys to enjoy and read while eating some popcorn or stuff like that. I hope you guys understand 💖

I might turn it into a lil musical for you guys because who doesn't love a good musical? Plus, it isn't Steven Universe without any songs being added in the fanfiction, now is it?

Anyways, that's all I gotta say. Bye!