W/N

OMG.

(The picture won't show, but it says #1 - peridot)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!???!??? THIS IS INSANE!!! My book isn't even that good, and YET I GET #1. THIS IS CRAZYYY, LIKE I LOOKED AT ALL THE OTHER BOOKS IN PERIDOT AND THEY ALL SEEM SO GOOD AND HAVE HIGHER RATINGS THAN MINE. GEEZ, THIS IS INSANE.

Anyway, I'd always like to say that I originally planned on publishing chapters on a daily basis, but since school started once again, I will be quite busy. This doesn't mean I won't stop writing this book because I'm inspired to reach a goal and finish the series all the way to Steven Universe Future. I would also like to keep this book entertaining, although I'm not very good at jokes or making people laugh.

I'm really happy that more than 200 of you guys are reading my book. It makes me feel appreciated, and I really hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Especially since I decided to make a full-on history due to Y/N's mom being such a paranoid person. I do plan on creating more things to at least try and make this story interesting for you lovely readers out there.

I feel like some of you will relate to Y/N's future problems due to how secretive everybody is towards her. Also, if some of you are wondering about the aunt, do not worry. She will appear some time further into the book.

Stay awesome, goodbye!