15

They look happy...well, kinda...

How comes she's spending more time with Taylor than him? Have they broken up already?! 

They make such a gorgeous couple! 😍😍😍😍

She's friends with Swift, which means our man will be kicked to the curb soon enough. It's all PR for the tour. I feel sorry for him. 

Probably the best he's gonna get at this point. 

The fact that people feel threatened by a relationship speaks volumes, leave them alone! It's no different from Taylor dating Travis! 🙄

Anyone else see she has a a lil bit of a tummy in the latest pic? @harperwilde, are we gonna get an announcement soon?! 👀👶

       - She literally has a flat stomach, stop stirring shit up 🙄🙄

      - She's gonna be at the premiere for the Eras Tour film, so we could see then. 

Trust me, these aren't even half of the comments I get on a daily basis, filling up my Instagram and Tik Tok now. I'm scrutinised by going out with my friend to support her boyfriend at football games, and then when pictures are caught of me and Chris trying to go about our lives and spending time together, I'm ripped into for that. 

I can't win. 

The comment about my tummy was the breaking point. I look down and it's literally flat. Unfortunately for me, the photographer caught us leaving a restaurant, so of course I'm going to look like I have a bump or something. I've just eaten! 

"Don't listen to them babe, honestly just drown out the sound around you and keep it to just you two". Taylor says as I talk to her in the sanctuary of the bathroom. Chris is away for some ASP thing and as far as I know, he hasn't seen the latest picture - although if I know Megan, she's most likely tearing the media outlets a new one. 

"I honestly don't know how you and Trav do it". I admit. 

"I could get Tree to work some magic?" 

Tree is an absolute beast when it comes to the media, but I doubt she could do anything about this. "It's fine, I'm sure Megan is on the case already". 

"Well if you need anything then let me know. I can't wait to see you at the premiere, when you getting into LA?" 

"Tomorrow evening, that way I can see Chris before I go". I tell her. 

"You know what you need to do? Just carry on as normal. Post Tik Toks, don't look like you give a shit, otherwise they will pick it up straight away". She tells me, "also, I need to talk to you about the Rep release, and how I wanna announce it? I'm gonna need you for it though if you're up for doing something crazy?" 

I chuckle, "Sure, you getting into LA tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, I'll shoot you a message when I'm at the hotel and then we can talk". She sounds incredibly excited and I know that she's got some kind of plan to surprise - then again when has she not?

We say our goodbyes, and no sooner have I hung up the phone, Chris is calling me. 

"Harps? You ok?" 

"Other than taking a lot of a shit from you fanbase? Yeah, I'm great". I can't help but feel a little irritated. He should be here with me, but instead he's not. Am I wrong to feel a little selfish right now? I guess his argument would be that I'm not going to be with him once I'm back on tour again. 

He mutters a "Shit" and continues. "Megan's on it, anything else comes up then she's gonna out something out". 

"Like that's gonna stop people from speculating about us. I can't do anything without someone opposing it, whether you're there or not".

"And you think I'm not taking the brunt of things? I've got comments in my messages and on my posts like no other. So much that I'm thinking about just deactivating the damn thing". He gets a little annoyed and then calms down. "Look, all that matters is us ok? I'm on my way home right now so I can see you before you leave tomorrow. I love you Harps, that's the only thing I care about right now". 

"Love you too". I say in barely a whisper as I feel like I'm about to cry again.

I'm still emotional when he's back a few hours later, but melt into his arms. All worries seep away, and where there was cold, it's replaced by his warmth. 

"You go out there on the carpet and you show them all that you don't give a shit about what anyone says. They're idiots". He keeps me pressed against him, kissing my hair. 

I can tell he's also done by things he's read. He may be in the spotlight and be more prepared than I have been, but sometimes it still affects him as much as it has done to me. 

"I don't know how the fuck you've walked so many red carpets" I say into his chest. "I know it's just for photos with Taylor, but even after going out with her and having pictures taken, I'm still finding it hard to get used to". 

"You'll be ok Harps, I'll be watching on the live stream, so you don't walk down it for anyone else but me? Ok?" 

I look up at him and place a light kiss on his lips. "Ok".