30

I don't know how we pull off getting married in between the shows - but we do, and I regret nothing. The day itself was beautiful, small, with family and some close friends. I was concerned that Taylor's attendance would draw attention like it had done with Jack's wedding, however we were able to keep things low key, and she was able to enjoy herself without looking over her shoulder constantly.

My siblings didn't attend. Since the whole zoom incident, I've decided to distance myself - even more so than before. Tom reached out and wished me well, but otherwise the others haven't said a word of congratulations or anything. Not that I need them. I told myself I was going to be strong, but a day before the wedding itself my hormones betrayed me and I broke down to Chris.

Over the last couple of months, I've had a small bump forming which has been easily hidden by my costumes, however some routines we've had to change up or I've had to sacrifice as Mandy, our choreographer, doesn't want to take any risks. If anyone questioned it, we've just said I've had an injury and need to sit out for some of our dances. A perfect cover until the obvious shows there's no injury at all. Which is pretty much now. I appear to have popped out, and during our dress rehearsal it's now really obvious.

"I can't believe how cute it looks". Taylor grins as she pats my bump. "I'm calling on girl - Trav thinks boy just coz he wants to dress it in chiefs colours"

"Over Chris's dead body - he's a Patriots fan remember?" I smirk, knowing my husband would never allow our baby to be seen dead in Chiefs merch. He's here tonight, up in one of the VIP boxes with Travis, Andrea and a few others.

"You ready for tonight? I mean - I think everything is gonna go mad for sure once they see you". Taylor says.

I nod. "Bring it".

We've already filmed a Tik Tok with the others, jokingly trying to conceal my bump but to no end. That won't be released until much later. Right now I know from the moment I come out in a tight outfit, the confirmation is there.

Chris has come to the shows he's been able to make - not just for support but to most likely keep an eye on me. His anxiety that I'm gonna injure myself or the baby is through the roof, but I've assured him that everything is fine. I've done shows feeling nauseous and on the verge of throwing up and still got through it with a smile on my face. I feel better now and being on tour has kept me fit and energised. I probably won't be saying that when I get to the third trimester, but right now I'm just making the most of things, because it could stop at any moment.

My phone buzzes and I quickly grab it while putting my earpiece in.

Chris: Am I gonna need Travis to douse me in water during Vigilante Shit tonight? x

Harper: If you enjoy watching a beach ball straddling a chair then I'd tell him to be prepared 😂x

Chris: Can't wait to see you. Take it easy x

Harper: I'll be fine, if anything's wrong then we have plans in place. Stop worrying x

Chris: Can't help that. You're my wife after all. Love you xx

Harper: Love you more - quit worrying and enjoy the show xx

Shoving my phone into my bag, I head out and stand with Kam backstage, vibing with a few moves to Lover. Fans in the restricted view can see us and it's not uncommon for them to film as well as wait for Taylor to come out backstage.

"Baby is puuuuuumped!" Kam grins.

"Baby is raring to go". I smirk and reach for my water, so I can get a quick drink in before we go on. I honestly hope I won't need to pee frequently. Eventually we head out and I think about nothing else until at the end when I walk off, giving a wave to some fans who are filming - knowing that Chris is waiting for me. 

"Wiiiilde!" Travis high fives me and then gives me a hug. "rocked it out there as always". 

I grin, "Was Chris alright?" 

"Once he'd had a couple of drinks that Ross and me gave him, he loosened up". 

I groan. "How many classes as 'a couple'?" 

"Three - maybe four.. that's all - scouts honour". He winks. 

"You can save that shit for Taylor - see you tomorrow!" I call back as he laughs, getting drowned out by the sound of the fans cheering as Taylor now makes her way down to see him. 

So I'm expecting a husband who could be a little tipsy or just more golden retriever in energy. He's waiting for me further inside and then grins as he sees me. I run to him and hug him - giving him a small kiss. "I heard you had a good night". 

"Very. You're amazing Harps". He whispers into my ear and then keeps his arm around me protectively while I go back to quickly change. 

"So, come the morning the secret's out" I tell him, changing into a vest top and joggers. My feet feel so much better now they're out of the boots. 

He puts a hand over my stomach and kisses me again which makes me melt into him. Damn, I love this man more than anything. "Yep...the secret's very much out".