6

I'm so glad that I wore nice underwear. Especially now I have Chris all but pulling my knickers off with his teeth. He moves back up my body, lips trailing kisses on my skin until he reaches my neck. A large hand caresses the side of one of my legs. "You have no idea how long I've waited to get my hands on you - ever since you were teasing everyone with that fucking chair dance..."

His hand moves under to my ass, groping it gently. "And this ass? Oh my god..."

I manage to brush my hand down between us, feeling just how hard he is for me. That's a good sign- like a damn rock. "You want me to carry on?" I ask, beginning to stroke the length of him, all while hoping I look sexy enough and not awkward as hell.

I shift myself under his weight, knowing that his groan means yes and I carry on, our lips meeting against as he moves against my hand. "Let me between those legs, Wilde".

With pleasure.

They spread a little more than they already are for him and I can feel the tip of his cock brushing against my clit, before he begins to inch his way into me. My back arches as we connect, pussy stretching around his size and allowing him deeper inside until he's fully there. Then he begins to move again, my hips also trying to build a rhythm we'll both enjoy until we do.

I let out something that sounds like half a moan and half a sigh while feeling a vibration run through his chest as he chuckles at this. "Harder..." Is something I do manage to covey to him and he's happy to oblige, slamming harder into me until I can feel myself tighten around him. My nails dig into his back, then raking themselves down his skin.

That'll leave some marks for sure, just as his kiss is leaving my skin tingling all over. His mouth is clamped around one nipple, teeth grazing against it until he lets go. One hand returns to my clit as his pace picks up more. We're both almost there, that's for sure - now desperate to clasp on for as long as we can so we can have the more intense climax.

"Oh god..." I moan out and feel slightly embarrassed at just how he's making me lose my damn mind.

"Can I get you screaming, Harps?" He asks, thrusting harder so that the back of the bed hits against the wall. He takes one of my legs, hitching it up to his hip so as he has a new angle to work with. One that I know is about to make me come everywhere".

I don't care though. I'm now moaning his name and he is trying to keep a hold of his own release, just so he has the privilege of enjoying mine first. "Go on Harps. How hard can I make you squirt?"

On this I come around his cock, shaking, begging. He fucks me through it all before he comes hard into me, making every thrust count until we both slow and collapse against one another.

My god...

He pulls out, spilling the mixture of our release down the inside of one of my thighs, but I don't care. I'm a hot mess and glad of it. "Well I think those months of waiting helped a lot..." he says, pushing his hair back as he lies there.

The aftershocks are making my thighs shake.

"I mean, the phone sex also helped us along a little bit". I add, and look over at him. "This is probably the best welcome to Boston I've had".

He pulls me into him. We have a week of now finally spending time with one another, and already I don't want to leave. Not because of the sex - that's a bonus - but because of how he's made me feel since we started talking.

"I give the best welcomes - not gonna lie". His lips smirk against my forehead, where he's just placed a kiss on it

"I might need a welcome like this every morning". I relax against him.

We lay there for a while, until we decide we should really clean up and maybe get something to eat. He's suggest we order pizza and the idea of that sounds glorious. We've worked up an appetite after all.

While pull on my clothes, he comes up behind me and his arms slide around my hips, strong arms keeping me now locked against him. "You sure you wanna stay in that hotel?" He asks, kissing my shoulder.

I shake my head. "Not when the room service here is waaaaaaay better than what I'd get there".

"I'll have my assistant bring your stuff here, he's discreet, no questions asked".

"I'd best find my key then". I grin as he lets go and grabs his phone to make the calls he needs.

It's now mid afternoon and I look out of the windows that allow me to see outside into the garden. There's a lot of land and it's private enough, with trees and the trails that surround it.

I can see why he loves it here, I could get used to it too.

"Right, Josh is coming to get the key - he'll sort out the whole room thing". Chris says as he comes back into the bedroom. "You wanna order now or wait until later?"

"I don't mind". I smile out onto the view, the feeling of content falling over me, and the excitement that I get to spend these next couple of months off with him.

I just don't know what it'll be like once I'm back on tour, or if anyone like the media found out about us. I'm going to enjoy it all I can, because I know it'll happen eventually. It's the not knowing that makes me nervous.