Chapter 30

"Cas." Minho eventually said and came forwards. "He- He got taken away the second night we were there."

I felt my eyes water up and took a glance towards Thomas. He looked down in defeat. I knew they were close, like brothers some might say. I walked up towards him and brought him in a bear hug.

"He never got to find his parents." His voice broke a little bit.

"He found his brother." I told him. I waited for Thomas to collect himself and I saw him clinging to the little puppet Chuck made.

How does he have that?

"What is going on, Thomas?" Frypan asks, interrupting my train of thoughts. I looked around, they don't know.

"It is them." Thomas told them. "It has always been them."

"Who?" Newt asked.

"WCKD." Thomas said. "They didn't bring Chuck to find his new life, they strung him up with wires going in and out of his body. He is dead."

Everyone was shocked by his reveal. I knew he would be dead, but they didn't. I went to take a step towards Newt. I placed my hand on his bicep.

"What is your plan." Newt finally said. I turned my eyes towards the brown haired boy.

"They- they said something about the Right Arm." Thomas started to say. I also heard about them vaguely.

I remember Ava telling me that they were from the Right Arm and I should kill them. That guy in my memory, was he part of that?

"They are in the mountains."

"That is your plan?" Newt questioned Thomas. "Going to people in the mountain. Mountain people?"

Newt did not look convinced, but I knew better. The Right Arm was against WCKD, they help the kids, protect them like they should. Unfortunately I was brainwashed by WCKD, I never would've guessed they were the ones I would need the most now.

"We don't have another." Thomas simply stated, which somehow convinced Newt. They held eye contact for a while, making my head turn to the right in confusion.

"Hey guys." Winston said. "Give me a light, will you."

We walked up towards him and saw footprints going straight towards the dark shadows. We followed them and found ourselves in a small room with stuff littering all around us.

"Minho and I will scout out the place, stay here." Thomas told us while putting on a jacket. He grabbed a flashlight and him and Minho started running their way out of the room.

Why are they always running, like you could just walk around the area.

I placed bottles of water and canned food in the backpack Minho left behind. Teresa was scouting the place for different clothing.

I saw pants lying on the ground that seemed my size. A black shirt laid next to it with another dark jacket.

I went into the corner and started to get dressed. I pulled down my pants and unstrapped my throwing knives from my upper leg. I put it down below me. I bowed down to put on the new pants.

"Bloody."

I turned around to see no other than Newt standing in different clothing. He wore a dark green jacket with a grey shirt below it.

His eyes were on my legs which made me smirk. Boys.

I slowly walked up towards him, his eyes never leaving my bare legs.

"Eyes up here, dear."

This made his eyes go up towards mine. Even in the dark corner we stood the small light of his flashlight gave me a good look at his cheeks, which were a flaming red color.

He started mumbling incoherent words, making me smile.

My eyes never leaving his.

I moved my hand over his that was holding up the flashlight pointing towards me. I moved my hand up his arm towards his chest, over his shoulder and on his neck.

I didn't know what came over me when I pulled him towards me. His lips finding mine. All I knew that it would take a very long time for us to do this again.

I heard him drop the flashlight and his hand moved towards my neck, tilting it up. Deepening the kiss. His other hand found my waist and softly squeezed it.

He pushed me against the wall behind me. His body hard against mine.

Our tongues fought and noises travelled around the room. We didn't know if anyone could heard us, we simply didn't care.

His touch sent an electrical pulse through my whole body. I pulled his hair, making him grunt in pleasure. I wanted him, I wanted him now.

Our moaning was disturbed by yelling. We pulled away out of breath. We stole one glance before Newt took a step back and threw my pants at me.

The yelling was getting closer and it did not sound good.

I pulled the pants up and notice it was a tight fit. It was black and looked like leather, but it could stretch. I put a belt on and a new black shirt on and tucked it behind the belt.

Newt was busy with putting on my holster with throwing knives around my upper leg. I would smile at him, but I couldn't. Thoughts were racing through my head, hoping it wasn't what I think it is.

I pulled on a jacked and me and Newt made our way towards the rest who stood huddled up together. Looking beyond the shadows were two small lights were seen.