Chapter 15: Ache

As Net asks James why he is considering pursuing his dream of becoming a Kpop idol, James can sense the confusion and hurt in Net's voice. He understands that his decision has deeply affected Net, and he can see the tears streaming down Net's face.

James takes a deep breath, his heart heavy with the weight of the situation. He reaches out to gently wipe away Net's tears, his voice filled with tenderness.

"Net, please understand that my decision has nothing to do with my happiness with you or our work together. You bring me immense joy, and I cherish every moment we spend together."

He pauses for a moment, searching for the right words to convey his feelings.

"This dream of becoming a Kpop idol has been a part of me for so long. It's something I've always aspired to achieve, and this opportunity feels like a once-in-a-lifetime chance. It's not about being unhappy with our relationship or our project, but about pursuing something that has always been a passion of mine."

Net's tears continue to flow as he tries to process James' explanation. Feeling overwhelmed, Net tells James to take some time to think about his decision. With a heavy heart, Net retreats to their room and lies on the bed, pretending to be asleep, hoping to find solace in the stillness.

James watches Net leave, his heart aching at the sight of Net's tears. He knows that he has caused pain, and he realizes the importance of giving Net space and time to process everything. He sits in silence, contemplating the weight of his decision and the impact it has on their relationship.

As the room fills with a heavy silence, James knows that he must give Net the time and space he needs. He understands that decisions of this magnitude require careful consideration and reflection. James hopes that in time, they can find a way to navigate this difficult situation and come to a resolution that honors both their dreams and their love for each other.

In the meantime, James quietly sits by Net's side, his heart filled with love and concern, hoping that their relationship can weather this storm and emerge stronger on the other side.

The next day, James wakes up with a heavy heart, knowing that he needs to have a difficult conversation with Net. He understands the impact his decision may have on their upcoming series, and he's prepared to explain his choice once again.

Taking a deep breath, James approaches Net with a mix of apprehension and determination. He sits down beside Net, gently reaching out to hold their hand.

"Net, I've thought about it deeply, and I've come to a decision. I know it's hard for you, and I want you to know that I truly appreciate your support and understanding."

He pauses, looking into Net's eyes, trying to convey the depth of his emotions.

"Becoming a Kpop idol has been a dream of mine for so long, and this opportunity feels like a once-in-a-lifetime chance. I don't want to give up on that dream, but it doesn't mean I'm giving up on us. It's about pursuing something that's always been a part of me."

James takes a moment to let his words sink in, giving Net the space to process his explanation. He continues, his voice filled with sincerity.

"I understand that this is a difficult situation for both of us, and I don't expect you to accept it easily. But I hope that you can find it in your heart to support me in pursuing my dream, even if it means letting go of our upcoming series."

Net's expression is a mix of sadness and understanding. They take a deep breath, searching for the right words.

"James, I won't deny that it hurts to let go of our project together, but I also know how important this dream is to you. I love you, and I want you to be happy. If pursuing your dream means giving up our series, then I will support you."

Tears well up in both of their eyes as they hold each other tightly, finding solace in their love and understanding. They know that this decision will shape their future, and it won't be without challenges. But they are determined to face those challenges together, supporting each other every step of the way.

In that moment, they find comfort in knowing that their love is strong enough to withstand the trials that lie ahead. They are ready to embark on a new chapter, embracing the uncertainties and possibilities that come with following their dreams, side by side.