2

Meanwhile, across town, Noeul, Prem, and Earth, three brothers bound not only by blood but also by the enduring ties of family, made their way to the same restaurant where Boun, Boss, and Santa were enjoying their evening.

As they entered the establishment, the tantalizing aroma of sizzling dishes greeted them, filling them with anticipation for the culinary delights that awaited.

"Man, I can't wait to sink my teeth into some steak," Earth exclaimed, his eyes alight with excitement.

Noeul chuckled, his gaze sweeping over the bustling restaurant. "Looks like this place is hopping tonight. Good choice, Prem."

Prem grinned, a sense of satisfaction evident in his expression. "Nothing but the best for my brothers."

Seated at a table nearby, the trio settled in, their laughter mingling with the lively chatter of the other patrons.

Unbeknownst to them, their familial bond had drawn the attention of Taeyong and Ten, their sworn enemies who lurked in the shadows, their eyes fixed on the unsuspecting brothers.

Taeyong's lips curled into a sinister smirk as he observed the trio, his thirst for vengeance driving him forward. "It seems fate has delivered our enemies into our hands once again," he murmured to Ten, who nodded in silent agreement.

Ten, ever the strategist, formulated a plan, his mind already calculating the best course of action.

As the night wore on and the restaurant buzzed with activity, Noeul, Prem, and Earth remained oblivious to the danger lurking in the darkness.

Little did they know that their peaceful evening would soon be shattered by the arrival of their enemies, setting into motion a chain of events that would test the limits of their brotherhood and their loyalty to each other.