50

As the gentle embrace of night descended upon them, Ten nestled comfortably between his beloved boyfriends, Jaehyun and Taeyong. The soft glow of moonlight filtered through the window, casting a tranquil aura over their shared chambers, as they prepared to drift into the realm of dreams.

Amidst the hushed whispers and tender caresses, Ten felt a surge of warmth and affection swell within him, prompting him to broach a topic that had been weighing on his mind for some time.

"Hey, guys," Ten began, his voice soft but filled with a quiet determination. "I've been thinking... about the future."

Jaehyun and Taeyong exchanged a curious glance, their hearts open to whatever thoughts Ten wished to share with them. They knew that their beloved Ten was always full of surprises, and they were eager to hear what lay on his mind.

"What about the future?" Jaehyun asked, his voice gentle with encouragement.

Ten took a deep breath, his fingers intertwining with theirs as he spoke. "I've been thinking... I want kids," he confessed, his words hanging in the air with a sense of hopeful anticipation.

A soft gasp escaped Taeyong's lips, his eyes widening with surprise and delight. "Kids?" he echoed, his heart swelling with emotion. "Are you serious, Ten?"

Ten nodded, a tender smile gracing his lips. "Yeah, I am," he replied, his gaze filled with a sense of longing and determination. "I want a family of our own—something that's uniquely ours, filled with love and laughter."

Jaehyun's heart swelled with emotion as he listened to Ten's words, his love for their beloved shining brightly in his eyes. "I think that sounds amazing, Ten," he said, his voice filled with warmth and affection. "I would love nothing more than to build a family with you and Taeyong."

Taeyong nodded in agreement, his heart bursting with joy at the prospect of a future filled with the pitter-patter of little feet and the sweet laughter of children. "Count me in," he said, his voice filled with love and determination. "I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

And as they held each other close, their hearts filled with hope and anticipation, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeyong knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together—as one, united in their love and bound by the promise of a future filled with endless possibilities.