49

As the days passed and the bonds between their merged coven grew stronger, Zee and Nunew found themselves faced with a new and unexpected challenge: the presence of three pregnant males among their ranks. Noeul, Prem, and Earth's pregnancies had brought a sense of joy and anticipation to their coven, but Zee and Nunew couldn't help but feel a bit out of their depth.

However, despite their initial uncertainty, Zee and Nunew found themselves drawn into the whirlwind of excitement and laughter that surrounded their expectant brethren. Ten, Taeyong, and Jaehyun, who had once been wary of the idea of pregnancy among males, now found themselves delighting in the novelty of the situation, teasing Zee and Nunew with playful jabs and laughter at their reactions to the unexpected challenges that arose.

Every time Noeul, Prem, or Earth needed something—a craving satisfied, a back rub, or simply a sympathetic ear—Zee and Nunew would find themselves scrambling to accommodate their needs, their inexperience evident in their fumbling attempts to provide support.

Yet, despite their initial awkwardness, Zee and Nunew found themselves growing more comfortable in their roles as supportive figures, their hearts swelling with pride at the sight of their coven coming together to support one another in this new and exciting chapter of their lives.

And as they laughed together at the absurdity of it all, Zee and Nunew realized that perhaps they weren't so different after all. For in the end, it was their shared love and dedication to their family that bound them together, transcending the barriers of gender and expectation to create a bond stronger than they could have ever imagined.