59

As the first rays of dawn filtered through the curtains, Ten stirred from his slumber, a dull ache coursing through his body. He blinked groggily, trying to shake off the remnants of sleep as he became aware of the soreness that seemed to permeate every muscle.

With a soft groan, Ten shifted in bed, wincing as a wave of discomfort washed over him. Despite the pain, he knew he couldn't ignore the urgent call of nature any longer. With careful movements, he slowly pushed himself upright, gritting his teeth against the ache that flared to life with each motion.

Breathing through the discomfort, Ten swung his legs over the edge of the bed, his muscles protesting with every movement. He paused for a moment, gathering his strength before gingerly pushing himself to his feet, his body protesting the sudden exertion.

With slow, deliberate steps, Ten made his way to the restroom, each movement a testament to his determination to push through the discomfort. Though every step seemed to intensify the ache that gripped his body, he refused to let it deter him from his mission.

Finally reaching the restroom, Ten sighed with relief, grateful for the momentary respite from the discomfort. He took care of his needs quickly, mindful of the strain his body was under, before slowly making his way back to bed, longing for the comfort of his warm blankets and the soothing embrace of sleep.

As he settled back into bed, exhaustion weighing heavily on his limbs, Ten closed his eyes, allowing himself to drift back into the realm of dreams, hopeful that the pain would ease with rest and that a new day would bring relief from the discomfort that plagued him.