58🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
You've been warned earlier

Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeyong were all sitting on the couch in their shared apartment in their new coven that has Boss, Boun, Santa and their boyfriends Noeul, Prem and Earth, each boy(Ten, Taeyong and Jaehyun) lost in their own thoughts. Ten was scrolling through his phone, Jaehyun was flipping through a magazine, and Taeyong was quietly strumming his guitar.

Suddenly, Ten got up from the couch and walked over to the window, staring out at the bustling city below. Jaehyun and Taeyong both looked up at him, curious as to why he had suddenly gotten up.

'You know,' Ten said, turning to face his two roommates. 'We've been cooped up in this apartment in the coven for weeks now. We should do something to spice things up.'

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Ten's suggestion. Taeyong looked at him with a questioning look, unsure of what he had in mind.

'What do you have in mind, Ten?' Jaehyun asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Ten smirked and walked back over to the couch, sitting down beside Jaehyun. 'I think it's time we have some fun. All three of us.'

Taeyong's eyes widened in surprise, but he couldn't deny the excitement that bubbled up in his chest at the thought. Jaehyun's lips curled into a smirk as he leaned in closer to Ten.

'What do you suggest, Ten?' Jaehyun asked, his voice low and seductive.

Ten leaned back against the couch, running a hand through his hair as he thought. 'I think we should play a game. Each of us gets to pick something that we'd like to do, and the others have to obey.'

Jaehyun and Taeyong exchanged a knowing look before turning their attention back to Ten. 'I'm in,' Jaehyun said, his eyes glinting with anticipation.

'Me too,' Taeyong added, a small smile playing on his lips.

Ten's heart raced with excitement as he thought about the possibilities. 'Okay, let's start with Jaehyun. What do you want us to do?'

Jaehyun leaned in, his lips hovering just inches away from Ten's. 'I want you both to give me a lap dance.'

Ten and Taeyong's eyes widened in surprise, but they were more than willing to oblige. Jaehyun sat back on the couch, his eyes fixed on Ten and Taeyong as they stood up and made their way over to him.

Ten straddled Jaehyun's lap, his hips swaying to the music that Taeyong had put on. Jaehyun's hands found their way to Ten's hips, guiding his movements as Taeyong danced in front of them, teasing them both with his sensual moves.

As the music grew more intense, Ten leaned in closer to Jaehyun, pressing his lips against his in a heated kiss. Their tongues danced together, their desire for each other growing with every passing second.

Taeyong watched the two of them, his own arousal growing as he imagined himself in Ten's place. When the song ended, Ten got up and sat back down beside Taeyong, leaving Jaehyun with a look of desperation on his face.

'Now it's my turn,' Taeyong said, his voice husky with desire.

He stood up and walked over to Jaehyun, his hands running along his body as he leaned in for a kiss. Jaehyun eagerly kissed him back, their mouths melding together in a passionate exchange.

As they kissed, Ten reached over and unbuttoned Taeyong's shirt, a sly smile on his lips as he revealed Taeyong's toned chest. Jaehyun's hands roamed over Taeyong's body, his touch sending shivers down his spine.

Ten sat back and watched as Taeyong and Jaehyun continued to kiss and touch each other, their passion growing with each passing moment. He knew it was time for his turn, and he couldn't wait any longer.