61

Noeul, Prem, and Earth exchanged worried glances as they observed the subtle changes in Ten's behavior. His fatigue, mood swings, and bouts of nausea had not gone unnoticed, and they couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss.

Approaching Ten with gentle concern, Noeul spoke up, his voice filled with compassion. "Hey, Ten," he began, "we've noticed that you haven't been yourself lately. Are you feeling okay?"

Prem and Earth nodded in agreement, their eyes filled with worry for their beloved brother. "Yeah, Ten," Prem added, his voice tinged with concern. "You've seemed a bit off lately. Is there something you want to talk about?"

Ten hesitated for a moment, his heart heavy with the weight of his secret. But seeing the genuine concern in his brothers' eyes, he knew he couldn't keep the truth from them any longer.

"I... I don't know how to say this," Ten began, his voice trembling with emotion. "But I think... I might be pregnant."

Noeul, Prem, and Earth stared at Ten in stunned silence, their minds struggling to process the revelation. After a moment of shock, they rallied around their brother, offering words of support and encouragement.

"We're here for you, Ten," Noeul said, his voice filled with warmth and reassurance. "Whatever you need, we'll be by your side every step of the way."

Prem and Earth nodded in agreement, their hearts filled with love and acceptance for their beloved brother. "You're not alone in this, Ten," Earth added, his voice steady with determination. "We'll figure this out together."

And as they embraced, their hearts entwined in a silent gesture of solidarity, Ten and his brothers knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together—as one, united in their love and bound by the unbreakable bonds of brotherhood.