45

In the quiet sanctuary of their shared chambers, Jaehyun and Taeyong found solace in each other's arms, their bodies entwined in a tender embrace as they sought refuge from the storm that raged outside. They had weathered many trials together, but their love had remained steadfast—a beacon of light in the darkness that threatened to consume them.

As they lay together, their hearts beating in unison, the sound of footsteps echoed through the room, heralding the arrival of their beloved Ten. His face was drawn with sorrow, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears as he stood before them, his heart laid bare for all to see.

Without a word, Ten collapsed into their embrace, his body shaking with the weight of his grief. Jaehyun and Taeyong held him close, their arms a sanctuary in the storm, as they whispered words of comfort and reassurance into his ear.

"It's okay, Ten," Jaehyun murmured, his voice soft with tenderness. "We're here for you."

Tears streamed down Ten's cheeks as he clung to them, his heart breaking with the weight of his sorrow. He had tried so hard to be strong, to hide his pain from those he loved, but now he could no longer bear the burden alone.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "I'm so sorry."

But Jaehyun and Taeyong only held him tighter, their love a shield against the darkness that threatened to consume him. For in that moment, they knew that no matter what trials lay ahead, they would face them together—as one, united in their love and strengthened by the bonds that bound them as brothers.