4

As the confrontation with Taeyong and Ten reached its tense peak, the atmosphere in the restaurant grew heavy with anticipation. Boun, Boss, and Santa stood their ground, their expressions hardened with resolve, while Noeul, Prem, and Earth watched with a mixture of fear and determination.

"You've got the wrong idea," Boss retorted, his voice steady despite the adrenaline coursing through his veins. "We don't owe you anything."

Taeyong's eyes narrowed, his patience wearing thin. "Enough games," he growled, taking a step forward. "You know what we're after, and you will give it to us."

Meanwhile, Ten's gaze flickered with amusement as he observed the humans. "Your kind always thinks you're safe," he taunted, his voice dripping with malice. "But tonight, you're in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Noeul's hands trembled with anger as he clenched his fists, his resolve hardening. "We won't let you hurt them," he vowed, his voice quivering with emotion.

But before either side could make a move, a commotion erupted from the other side of the restaurant, drawing everyone's attention. Through the chaos, a group of vampire hunters burst into the room, their weapons gleaming in the dim light.

Taeyong cursed under his breath, his eyes darting between his enemies and the new threat. "We'll deal with you later," he spat, before disappearing into the shadows with Ten in tow.

As the hunters closed in on the brothers, Boun, Boss, Santa, Noeul, Prem, and Earth found themselves united against a common enemy. With adrenaline coursing through their veins, they prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that their bond as brothers would see them through even the darkest of nights.