29🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Noeul's heart was pounding as he stood in front of Boss, who was currently unbuttoning his shirt with a seductive smirk on his lips. It was Noeul's birthday, and Boss had promised to give him something special. And boy, was he going to deliver.

As they locked lips, Noeul felt a surge of desire coursing through his body. Boss's hands were rough against his skin, but he loved every touch. He moaned into the kiss as Boss's fingers trailed down his chest, teasing his sensitive skin.

'You're so beautiful, Noeul,' Boss whispered, his lips grazing down Noeul's neck. 'I can't wait to make you mine.'

Noeul let out a shiver at Boss's words, knowing that his boyfriend was going to take his virginity tonight. He had been waiting for this moment for so long, and now it was finally happening.

Gently pushing Noeul back onto the bed, Boss hovered over him, their eyes locked in a passionate gaze. They started to kiss then Boss bit Noeuls bottom lip to as to enter his tongue into his mouth, Noeul allowed then Noeul licked Boss's tongue to get a little taste before Boss did what he wanted. Noeul's heart was racing as he watched Boss take off his own clothes, revealing his toned body and impressive length.

Unable to resist, Noeul reached out and ran his hand down Boss's chest, feeling his heart leap as Boss let out a low growl. With a small smirk, Boss leaned down and pressed their lips together again, kissing Noeul with a fiery passion.

As their bodies intertwined, Noeul couldn't help but moan at the feeling of Boss's skin against his own. He had never felt this way before, and everything was so new and exhilarating.

With Boss's guidance, Noeul opened his legs, giving his lover better access. He gasped as Boss's hand trailed down his body, stopping right at his entrance.

'Relax, my love,' Boss whispered, leaning in to kiss Noeul's neck as he slowly entered him. Noeul let out a small cry, the feeling of being stretched and filled overwhelming him.

But Boss was careful and gentle, making sure to pleasure Noeul every step of the way. And soon enough, Noeul found himself riding a wave of pleasure, his body pressing against Boss's as they moved in perfect rhythm.

The sound of their moans and the feeling of their skin against each other was driving them both wild. They couldn't get enough of each other, their love and desire fueling their movements.

As they reached their peak, their bodies shuddered in unison, and they both cried out each other's names. It was the most intense and incredible feeling Noeul had ever experienced, and he never wanted it to end.

Panting and sweating, they collapsed onto the bed, their bodies entwined in a loving embrace. Noeul smiled up at Boss, his heart overflowing with love and contentment.

'Happy birthday, my sweet Noeul,' Boss whispered, kissing him softly on the lips.

'Thank you, my love,' Noeul replied, snuggling closer to Boss, knowing that this was just the beginning of their eternal love story as vampire lovers.