55

As Ten approached Jaehyun and Taeyong, his heart raced with a mix of anticipation and nervousness. He knew that he needed to share his deepest truth with them, to lay bare the scars of his past and trust in their love and understanding.

"Jaehyun, Taeyong," Ten began, his voice steady but filled with emotion. "There's something I need to tell you—something I've never shared with anyone other than Noeul before, and i only told Noeulso he would forgive me."

Jaehyun and Taeyong exchanged a concerned glance, their hearts instantly attuned to the seriousness of Ten's tone. They reached out, their hands intertwining with his, offering silent support and encouragement.

"Whatever it is, Ten, you can tell us," Jaehyun said, his voice filled with warmth and reassurance.

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Ten began to recount the painful memories that had haunted him for so long—the loneliness, the abandonment, the fear. He spoke of his childhood, of the scars that still lingered beneath the surface, invisible to the outside world but etched deep within his heart.

"I... I was abandoned," Ten confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "Left alone to fend for myself, without a family or a home. I spent years searching for a place to belong, until I found you."

Tears welled up in Ten's eyes as he spoke, the weight of his past threatening to overwhelm him. But he pushed through the pain, determined to lay bare the truth that had haunted him for so long.

"I thought I would always be alone," Ten continued, his voice filled with anguish. "But then I found you, Jaehyun, Taeyong. You showed me that I didn't have to be alone anymore. You gave me a family—a home—and for that, I'll always be grateful."

Jaehyun and Taeyong listened in silence, their hearts breaking with each word that fell from Ten's lips. They could feel the depth of his pain, the rawness of his emotions, as he spoke of the scars that marked his soul.

"Ten, we had no idea," Taeyong whispered, his voice filled with sorrow. "We're so sorry you had to go through that alone. But you're not alone anymore, Ten. You have us—you have a family now, and we'll always be here for you, no matter what."

And as they embraced, their hearts intertwined in a silent gesture of solidarity, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeyong knew that they had forged a bond stronger than any they had ever known—a bond forged by the power of trust, understanding, and the unbreakable bonds of love.