6

As the evening progressed, Boun, Boss, and Santa exchanged wary glances, their senses on high alert for any sign of danger. Despite the relative calm that had settled over the restaurant, they knew that the threat of Taeyong and Ten still loomed large, casting a shadow of uncertainty over their safety.

Turning to the human brothers, Boun's expression grew serious. "Noeul, Prem, Earth," he began, his voice low but firm, "we need to talk."

Noeul and his brothers exchanged puzzled glances, sensing the gravity of Boun's tone. "What's wrong?" Noeul asked, his brow furrowing with concern.

Boss stepped forward, his gaze meeting theirs with a sense of urgency. "It's not safe for you to go home tonight," he explained, his words weighted with meaning.

Santa nodded in agreement, his eyes scanning the room for any sign of danger. "Taeyong and Ten won't stop until they get what they want," he added, his voice tinged with concern.

Noeul's heart skipped a beat as the implications of their words sank in. "But where will we go?" he asked, his voice trembling with uncertainty.

Boun's expression softened with understanding as he met Noeul's gaze. "With us," he replied simply, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Prem and Earth exchanged hesitant glances, unsure of what to make of the situation. But the steely determination in Boun, Boss, and Santa's eyes left them with little choice but to trust in their guidance.

As they made their way out of the restaurant and into the night, the bonds between the brothers and their newfound allies grew stronger with each step, forging a connection that would endure even the darkest of nights.