51

As Ten observed the tender interactions between his brothers and their pregnant partners, a sense of curiosity stirred within him. He watched with a mixture of awe and admiration as Noeul, Prem, and Earth embraced the journey of pregnancy, supported every step of the way by their loving partners, Boss, Boun, and Santa.

Unable to contain his curiosity any longer, Ten approached Boss and Noeul, his heart filled with a longing to understand the experience of pregnancy firsthand.

"Boss, Noeul," Ten began, his voice soft but filled with genuine curiosity. "I hope it's okay for me to ask, but... could you tell me what it's like to be pregnant?"

Boss and Noeul exchanged a knowing glance, their hearts warmed by Ten's genuine interest in their experience. With a smile, Noeul nodded, extending an invitation for Ten to join them in their journey, if only for a moment.

"Of course, Ten," Noeul replied, his voice gentle with understanding. "Come, feel for yourself."

With a sense of anticipation, Ten gently placed his hand on Noeul's swelling belly, feeling the gentle movements of life within. His heart swelled with emotion as he felt the connection between them, a bond forged by the miracle of new life.

"It's... incredible," Ten whispered, his voice filled with awe and wonder. "Thank you for letting me experience this, even for just a moment."

Boss smiled warmly, his hand resting gently on Noeul's back as they shared this intimate moment with their brother. "You're always welcome, Ten," he said, his voice filled with love and acceptance. "We're all in this together, every step of the way."

And as they stood together, their hands joined in a silent gesture of solidarity, Ten, Boss, and Noeul knew that they were bound by more than just blood—they were bound by love, by family, and by the shared experiences that united them as one, forevermore.