35

As Dr. Peat continued the ultrasound examination, a look of surprise crossed his face, followed by a delighted smile. "It looks like you're not just expecting one baby," he announced, his voice filled with excitement.

Noeul and Boss exchanged stunned glances, their hearts racing with anticipation as they waited for Dr. Peat to reveal the news. "You're having twins!"

Tears of joy welled up in Noeul's eyes as he processed the incredible news, his heart overflowing with happiness at the thought of welcoming two precious bundles of joy into their lives. Boss's eyes shone with pride and wonder as he gazed at his mate, overcome with emotion at the miracle unfolding before them.

But the surprises didn't end there. With a twinkle in his eye, Dr. Peat continued, "And it looks like you're having a boy and a girl."

Noeul and Boss gasped in awe at the revelation, their hearts soaring with the knowledge that they would soon be welcoming a son and a daughter into their family. It was a moment they would cherish forever, a testament to the boundless love and joy that awaited them on this extraordinary journey of parenthood.

As they left the doctor's office, their hearts brimming with excitement and anticipation, Noeul and Boss knew that their lives would never be the same. With the love and support of their family by their side, they were ready to embrace the challenges and joys of raising twins, knowing that each moment would be filled with double the love, double the laughter, and double the joy.