56

Jaehyun's voice was filled with a mixture of concern and compassion as he addressed Ten, his eyes reflecting the depth of his love and understanding. "Ten, is that the reason you've acted the way you have sometimes? Because of what you went through?"

Ten nodded, his gaze meeting Jaehyun's with a sense of vulnerability. "Yeah," he replied softly, his voice tinged with sadness. "I think so. I've spent so much of my life feeling like I had to push people away, to protect myself from getting hurt again. But being with you and Taeyong... it's changed me. It's shown me that I don't have to be afraid anymore."

Jaehyun's heart swelled with emotion as he listened to Ten's words, his love for their beloved shining brightly in his eyes. "We're so grateful to have you in our lives, Ten," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "And we're here to support you, no matter what."

Taeyong nodded in agreement, his heart overflowing with love and pride for their beloved Ten. "You've come so far, Ten," he said, his voice filled with admiration. "And we're so proud of the person you've become."

Tears welled up in Ten's eyes as he felt the weight of his boyfriends' love and support wash over him. "Thank you," he whispered, his voice filled with gratitude. "Thank you for believing in me, for never giving up on me. I love you both so much."

And as they held each other close, their hearts entwined in a silent promise of love and acceptance, Ten, Jaehyun, and Taeyong knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together—as one, united in their love and bound by the promise of a future filled with endless possibilities.