41

In the dimly lit chamber of their secluded abode, Ten and Taeyong huddled together, their voices hushed as they discussed their clandestine plans. Their faces were drawn with determination, their eyes gleaming with a steely resolve as they debated the merits of their course of action.

"We can't wait any longer," Ten insisted, his voice edged with impatience. "We need to strike now, before it's too late."

Taeyong nodded in agreement, his jaw set in a firm line. "I know," he replied, his voice low and urgent. "But Jaehyun—"

"Jaehyun doesn't understand," Ten interrupted, frustration simmering beneath his words. "He's too caught up in his own fears to see the bigger picture."

"But he's right," Taeyong countered, his gaze troubled. "We can't risk endangering those babies."

Ten's expression darkened, his resolve hardening with each passing moment. "We don't have a choice," he insisted. "We have to do this."

Before Taeyong could respond, the sound of footsteps echoed through the chamber, heralding the arrival of their beloved Jaehyun. His face was etched with worry as he looked from Ten to Taeyong, his heart heavy with concern.

"I heard what you were planning," Jaehyun began, his voice tinged with sadness. "And I can't let you go through with it."

Ten and Taeyong exchanged wary glances, their hearts heavy with guilt at the thought of defying their beloved Jaehyun's wishes. But before they could protest, Jaehyun turned on his heel and fled from the room, his footsteps echoing in the silence that followed.

Alone once more, Ten and Taeyong exchanged a troubled look, their hearts heavy with uncertainty. But as they contemplated their next move, they knew that their actions had consequences far beyond their own desires.

And so, with heavy hearts and conflicted minds, they made their way to the chamber of Zee and Nunew, their heads bowed with shame as they prepared to face the consequences of their actions. For in the shadows of the coven, a rift had formed—a fracture that threatened to tear them apart from within.