33

As the moments stretched into eternity, Noeul, Prem, and Earth awaited the results of the tests with bated breath, their hearts pounding with anticipation. And then, the truth was revealed in a flurry of words that left them speechless.

"You're pregnant," Peat announced, his voice tinged with disbelief as he shared the shocking news with Boss, Santa, Boun, and their mates. "All three of you."

The room fell silent as the weight of Peat's words sank in, leaving them reeling with a mixture of shock, disbelief, and overwhelming joy. Noeul, Prem, and Earth exchanged stunned glances, their minds struggling to process the incredible news.

Boss, Santa, and Boun wrapped their mates in a comforting embrace, their hearts overflowing with love and wonder at the miracle unfolding before their eyes. "We're going to be parents," Boss whispered, his voice filled with awe.

Tears welled up in Noeul's eyes as he gazed into Boss's eyes, his heart bursting with happiness. "I can't believe it," he murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "We're going to have a family."

Prem and Earth echoed his sentiments, their faces alight with joy as they embraced their mates. In that moment, surrounded by the love and support of their family, they knew that their lives would never be the same.

As they prepared to embark on this new chapter together, Noeul, Prem, and Earth knew that they would face challenges and uncertainties along the way. But with the unwavering love of their mates by their side, they were ready to embrace whatever the future held, united in their journey toward parenthood and the boundless possibilities that awaited them.