60

Sensing Ten's discomfort as he returned from the restroom, Jaehyun and Taeyong exchanged a knowing glance, their hearts filled with concern for their beloved. Without hesitation, they opened their arms, inviting Ten to seek solace in their embrace.

"Come here, love," Jaehyun murmured, his voice gentle as he reached out to Ten.

Taeyong nodded in agreement, his eyes filled with warmth and affection. "We've got you, Ten," he said softly, his arms open wide.

With a grateful sigh, Ten nestled himself between Jaehyun and Taeyong, seeking comfort in the warmth of their embrace. He sighed as he felt their arms wrap around him, pulling him close, their love enveloping him like a protective shield.

Feeling the tension begin to melt away, Ten closed his eyes, allowing himself to relax into the safety of their arms. The steady rhythm of their breathing, the comforting warmth of their bodies pressed against his own, lulled him into a state of peace and contentment.

Wrapped in the cocoon of their love, Ten felt himself drifting back to sleep, the pain and discomfort fading into the background as he surrendered to the comforting embrace of his boyfriends. And as he drifted off into the realm of dreams, he knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would always find solace in the arms of those who loved him unconditionally.