54

Feeling the weight of Ten's confession, Noeul held him gently for a moment longer, offering silent support and understanding. As they pulled away from each other, Noeul met Ten's gaze with unwavering compassion.

"Ten, I know this wasn't easy for you," Noeul began, his voice soft but filled with determination. "But you need to talk to Jaehyun and Taeyong. They deserve to know what you're going through, and they'll want to support you every step of the way."

Ten nodded, his eyes reflecting a mixture of gratitude and apprehension. "I know," he replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "But what if they... what if they can't handle it? What if they think less of me because of my past?"

"No, Ten," Noeul interjected firmly, his voice filled with conviction. "They love you, and they'll understand. They'll see the strength and resilience that lies within you, and they'll be there to lift you up when you need it most."

Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Ten nodded once more, his resolve strengthened by Noeul's words of encouragement. "You're right," he said, his voice filled with determination. "I'll talk to them—I'll tell them everything."

Noeul smiled warmly, his heart swelling with pride for his brother's bravery. "That's the spirit, Ten," he replied, his voice filled with pride. "You've got this. And remember, we're all here for you, every step of the way."

With a newfound sense of purpose, Ten made his way to where Jaehyun and Taeyong were waiting, his heart filled with hope and determination. For in that moment, he knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would face them with the unwavering support of his brothers by his side.