36

As Earth and Santa eagerly awaited the results of their ultrasound, their hearts brimming with anticipation, Dr. Peat's expression lit up with delight as he examined the images on the screen. With a warm smile, he turned to the expectant parents.

"It looks like you're having twins," Dr. Peat announced, his voice filled with excitement.

Earth and Santa exchanged stunned glances, their eyes widening in astonishment at the news. Twins – it was more than they could have ever imagined.

But the surprises didn't end there. Dr. Peat continued, "And they're both boys."

Tears of joy welled up in Earth's eyes as he absorbed the incredible news, his heart overflowing with happiness at the thought of welcoming two little boys into their family. He turned to Santa, his voice trembling with emotion. "We're having twin boys," he whispered, his voice filled with wonder.

Santa's eyes shimmered with tears of happiness as he wrapped his arms around Earth, holding him close as they shared in the joy of this miraculous moment. It was a moment they would cherish forever, a testament to the boundless love and joy that awaited them on this extraordinary journey of parenthood.

As they left the doctor's office, their hearts light with happiness, Earth and Santa knew that their lives would never be the same. With the love and support of their family by their side, they were ready to embrace the challenges and joys of raising twin boys, knowing that each moment would be filled with double the love, double the laughter, and double the joy.