Author

As we know that Incomplete love is a bittersweet tragedy of two souls who are meant to be together but are unable to overcome the barriers that stand in their way, separating them and forcing them to accept a different path in life

The pain and suffering they must endure together can be too great to bear, as they are forced to remain apart and accept a life without each other.

Their love remains in their hearts, waiting for the day when they can be reunited and finally be together as one.

For Maheen, being forced to marry another man when all she wanted was to be with the love of her life, Arjun, was a double whammy.

The pain and sorrow of losing her true love and having to marry someone else, knowing all is lost, was simply unbearable.

Maheen, felt incomplete and broken without Arjun, she found it difficult to accept the fact that she would have to go through the rest of her life without him.

Maheen was deeply hurt and heartbroken, with an aching void in her heart, as she felt like a fragment that could never be whole again.

Arjun's side of the love and pain was also deep and heavy, as his heart was also torn apart by the loss of Maheen, who was the love of his life...

He felt the emptiness and the missing piece in his own life, and he could not see himself ever being truly happy without her by his side.

Arjun felt incomplete and broken without Maheen, who had filled a void in his life...

Their love remained inside of them, both a blissful and a painful memory, as they tried to move on with their separate lives but always remained incomplete without each other.

Buttt

This is not the end the real Story is about to Start very Soon, So get ready to start this new journey with me Soon 🔜🙏🏻 ❤️

To be Continued.......