Decision Day

The courtroom was filled with a tense silence as Ibrahim sat on his throne, his expression inscrutable. The atmosphere was heavy with anticipation, and everyone present waited anxiously for what was to come. The presence of Rudra, previously, added to the sense of unease, as his condition served as a constant reminder of the events that had taken place leading up to this moment.

“Sultan Something Like this Never ever Happened in Turkey Sultanata The princess Leaving between in her nikkah Just to see a
na mehram Person Who she have no Relation blood with.” Zafar's voice echoed through the courtroom as he continued

“Since Sehzadi Did all this in Childishness she's young girl distracted By love type of things

“Since Sehzadi Did all this in Childishness she's young girl distracted By love type of things...I think we should now Sultan Marry Sehzadi Ruhani to Sultan Nasir as soon as possible before Things Get out of our hand.”

The room fell into a hushed silence as Rudra’s jaw tightened, a flicker of frustration passing over his features. As he clenched his fists and averted his gaze, the weight of the situation and its implications settled upon him like a heavy burden.

As when suddenly Omar stood up, his voice Roar cutting all the whispers and opinion.

“Nonsense!!! It's enough and Enough... Anyone can Marry anyone With Their Will and Choices and Yess Ruhani and Rudra loves each other...just like I and Aarohi loves Each other.”

Aarohi heart skipped a beat as his words echoed through the room, filled with conviction and support. his words carrying the weight of his own experience and love for Aarohi.

Everyone got Stunned Hearing about Another Love story Which was also Going on.

As Chitra’s voice cut through the stunned silence that had fallen over the room, her question hung in the air. Her gaze shifted to Aarohi, seeking confirmation and clarity.
“What he is saying is it true???”

Aarohi, caught in the spotlight, felt a flutter of nervousness and anticipation

Aarohi, caught in the spotlight, felt a flutter of nervousness and anticipation. She met her mother's eyes, Taking a deep breath, she nodded softly, her voice carrying a note of vulnerability. “Yes, it's true,’ Aarohi confessed, her words carrying weight and significance.