He looks just like his father

Following a long and difficult journey they had finally reached Afghanistan. Akbar was waiting for them with a small smile.

After 3 year of Maheen's Marraige Begum Kainat passed away Akbar had still endured the loss of his wife and was still dealing with the pain and grief of that tragedy.

Akbar smiled vanished as he looked at  Rudra he was shocked to see Rudra, who looked just like Arjun Same features same height and everything. The resemblance was striking and made Akbar feel a mix of emotions.

The moment of silence and the mix of emotions between Akbar and Rudra lasted only for a moment, before Akbar recovered and smiled again, this time hiding the sudden spike of guilt and pain he had experienced.

“Nana Jaan.”
Ruhani ran towards Akbar and hugged him tightly. Akbar happily hugged her back. His maternal instinct towards Ruhani shone through when he embraced her lovingly.

“Ruhani beti, it's good to see you last time you came to afganistan When you were in your Mother's Womb.'' Akbar spoke, gentle and caring towards her as Ruhani Giggled and spoke.

“I had missed alottt you Nana jaannn and this year you also Didn't came to visit me.” I '

“I missed you too, beti. But I was little busy this year,” Akbar said, holding Ruhani in his embrace as She was so precious to him every Year he usd to go Turkey once to meet her. he had always loved her so much as he was always trying to give her all love which he wasn't able to give Maheen.

As Ruhani broke the hug and Spoke

“Nana you already you Know Nasir But Meet him His name is Rudra Pratap Singh Suryavanshi and He's the to be king of hind also He is the one who saves me from all those cruel Bandits.”

The shock was evident on Akbar's face, as he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had certainly not expected that the man standing in front of him was the son of the  Arjun. The resemblance was striking, and Akbar’s shocked reaction was understandable.

“Are you the Son of Arjun???”

Rudra simply nodding in response and spoke.

“Do you know my father???” Rudra  asked in which Akbar just replied

“Very well.”

As Akbar Broke the eye contact and looked away thinking This just be coincidence.

“Rudraaaa.” They all heard a girlishVoice As they turned to see Saudamini.

As she ran towards Rudra and hugged him.
Rudra reciprocated her display of affection and hugged her back warmly, a bit uncomfortable with her close physical interaction with the Saudamini too infront of everyone.

As broke the hug and spoke

"Are you okay??? Well as if you know I have missed you alottty" She asked in which Rudra just nodded His head

“Well She's Your fiance Right???” Akbar asked to Rudra As Rudra took a moment of Silence as he spoke.

“Yes, we are engaged,” Rudra answered, keeping his response short and precise.

“That's so sweet...She has been Waiting for you for so long I think now you should go and rest you must be exhausted.” Akbar suggested as she dragged him inside the castle with her.

Ruhani was not pleased with this development and shot Saudamini a jealous look, as the princess was clearly intent on keeping Rudra all to herself.

She knew the engagement would only get more complicated as time went on, and the situation was bound to become more uncomfortable for all parties involved.

Ruhani kept glaring their backs As Nasir Nudge his  elbow In Ruhani arm and spoke

“What's happened Mohtarma let's go inside.” Ruhani nodded her head as they walked inside.

.
.

Flashback of 17 years back

Kainat was on the death bed coughing As Akbar was sitting beside her holding her hand when Suddenly a dasi came and spoke

“Badshah Sehzadi Maheen has arrived.”

In the midst of his grief and sadness, he was torn between seeing his daughter and not wanting to scare her with his condition.

He held his daughter's hand tight and nodded for her to enter the room.

As She walked and sat besides her mother
Maheen was heartbroken to see her mother like this and couldn't help but cry at the sight of her suffering.

Maheen was a gentle soul, who had always been close to her mother even though Kainat never Loved her.

Maheen held her mother’s hand and sobbed softly, trying to process the sudden change in her life and the reality of losing the close one's who meant the most to her.

“I’m so s..sorry R..uha..ni I w..wasn't able to g..give You our all l..love I’m sorry f..for Taking y..your happiness a...away.”

She didn’t want to talk about the fact that she was losing her mother, but she was also aware of how selfish she had been throughout her childhood.

Kainat guilt over her past actions was eating away at her, and she felt like she didn’t deserve a second chance to make things right with her daughter.

"Inshallah you w..will get a b.. beautiful
b.. baby who w...will take a l..little light in your l...life and gonna c.. compl...ete you."

Kainat spoke Carresing Maheen's slight Baby Bump as She hold Maheen's hand spoke.

Jab tak Aap Hume maaf nahi karengi tab tak humara Dam nahi nikalega....hume muaf kar dijiye”

Maheen lowered her head and muttered a quiet “I forgive you” to her mother.

As Soon Maheen Spoke kainat hand Slipped from her hand As, which Means that the hand has slipped away forever.

Everything changed in an instant for Maheen, as she had lost her mother and her chance to mend things between them.

The pain was unbearable, and tears flowed freely down Akbar’s face as he held his daughter close. Maheen was also weeping inconsolably at the sudden loss of her mother.

Maheen was lost and felt a gaping hole in her heart that would never be filled again as She put her hand on her baby bump and Hugged it By her hand.

Akbar was overwhelmed as he realized that he too was experiencing the pain of separation, just as Arjun and Maheen once beared.

The thought of being in their place brought an intense feeling of sympathy and compassion towards them, as he finally understood the trauma they had gone through.

He felt guilty for not fully understanding their pain before and wished he could change things and take back the time he had lost with them.

Comment pleaseeeee ❤️ ❤️ ❤️