Bonds

TW: All types of Abuse

Rainbow

He was grabbing me again. Pulling me upstairs to the room. The room I avoid. I prefer to sleep outside in the shed than use that room. They prefer it too. It's easier for guests not to notice me if I am out in the shed instead. Into the room... where he does things I'm not sure what to think of. I don't even know the same of it... but I hate it. I hate it more than anything he has done to me.

I kicked him. I kicked him and even sank my teeth into his arm. He snaps and throws me against the wall. A striking pain fills my head as my vision blurs. He looks down at me. He reminds me of what I am. An extra cash grab. A rotten mess. A weird red hair freak-

As he yelled and mocked me I tried to get away with this strange sense of deju vu following me with each step I took. My heart pounded in my chest as I tried to get away. I don't want to do this... I don't want to do it for him again...

He grabs me. He holds me against the wall looking over my small figure. A cruel smile grew on his face. He grabbed me against the wall and he led me to the room where the worst happened. I could my skin tear from the wall. I screamed for help one more time before he put me in his place. He pressed me down and reached down to grab my shirt.

Then it switched.

The dark environment suddenly changed into a brighter one. My vision was blurry on the edges, but I could see well enough... the air became peaceful and calm. The soft hum of a song filled the air. I heard it whisper the lyrics.

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵ𝙹ꖎ𝙹∷ᓭ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷ᔑ╎リʖ𝙹∴ ᓭ⍑╎リᒷ ╎リ ⚍ᓭ ᔑꖎꖎ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷリᒷᓭᓭ 𝙹⎓ 𝙹⚍∷ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ ∷ᒷ⎓ꖎᒷᓵℸ ̣  ╎リ ⚍ᓭ ᔑꖎꖎ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ∷ᒷ ᔑꖎ∴ᔑ||ᓭ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷᓭ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᔑ╎リ ᔑꖎ∴ᔑ||ᓭ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷᓭ." They sang softly and kept me warm in a small blanket.

"ᓭ⍑╎リᒷ ⎓𝙹∷ ⚍ᓭ ᔑꖎꖎ, ᓭ⍑╎リᒷ ⎓𝙹∷ ⚍ᓭ ᔑꖎꖎ, ᒲᔑ|| ∴ᒷ ᔑꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷ᔑ╎リ ⎓𝙹∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷ᔑ╎リʖ𝙹∴ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ, ʖ∷╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ᒲ, ⎓𝙹∷ ᔑꖎꖎ 𝙹⎓ ⚍ᓭ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍑𝙹!¡ᒷ." In the blurry parts of my vision, I saw something shimmer. I reached out to it with green and yellow hands.

"ᔑ ᓭ⚍リリ|| ↸ᔑ||, ᔑリ↸ ᔑ ∷ᔑ╎リʖ𝙹∴ ↸ᔑ|| ∴ᒷ !¡∷ᔑ||, ℸ ̣ 𝙹 𝙹∷╎⊣╎リ ∴ᒷ !¡∷ᔑ||." A necklace was now clear in my vision. It was shaped like a heart filled and mixed with beautiful stones. Ruby, carnelian, pyrite, emerald, lapis, Amethyst, and lavender jade. They put it around my neck.

"ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍑𝙹!¡ᒷ 𝙹⎓ ᔑ ʖꖎ╎リ↸⎓𝙹ꖎ↸ ∴ᒷ !¡∷ᔑ||, ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍑𝙹!¡ᒷ 𝙹⎓ ᔑꖎꖎ 𝙹⎓ ⚍ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ∷ℸ ̣ ᓭ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑-" The paused before holding me close to their chest. The sound of thunder filled the air. They ran with me in their arms. This being... this blue person. Their skin a dark blue, eyes a lighter blue. Eyes a dark ocean blue. Everything about them was just... blue. They ran from what was coming from behind them. A bright light filled my eyes making it hard to see. The sounds of cars and horns echoed in my ears making me cry. I looked back at the being. Their skin was now a light pale color, but everything else remained the same. They looked panicked and confused but continued to run.