Ch.1

A/N: Hey guys, I decided to go a different way on some things, but it will all make sense as the story progresses. Apologies for the confusion.

Olivia's P.O.V

(TW: Explicit Language)

When I walked into Spencer's condo, I thought I would find him there, but instead, I was blindsided when I saw a complete stranger half-naked in the dining room and wine spilled everywhere.

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you?" I asked her.

"Olivia? When did you get home?" Spencer walked in from his bedroom.

"No. You don't get to ask me questions. Who the fuck is that bitch in the dining room?"

"Olivia. It's not what it looks like."

"Bullshit. You're fucking cheating on me and you just won't admit it. I'm out." I walked back to the car as tears were falling from my face.

I felt like a complete fool. This motherfucker lied to me this whole time.

"Olivia! Wait!" Spencer ran towards me.

When he got close, I slapped him across his face.

"How long?"

"Olivia will you just let me-" I cut him.

"How long?!?!"

He sighed before responding to my question. "Three months."

My heart dropped when I finally heard his answer.

"God. I fucking knew it. I didn't believe it, but I was wrong. You've been having an affair."

"No, I haven't Olivia. She's only a friend. Just let me explain."

"Save your breath, Spencer! You never visited me in rehab, shit you never even wrote me a letter. It's not too old school. I just wanted to know if you still cared about me, but don't worry, my question has been answered."

"Olivia. Please. Just listen to me."

"No! I won't listen to you. I am done with this shit."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I think it's best if we separate because it's clear that you stopped loving me. So you better pack your shit from the house because you're no longer welcome there. Don't fucking call me again if it doesn't have anything to do with the kids. Oh, and don't try to fight this, my mind has already been made up." I said to him as Jordan and I drove back to the house.

I couldn't stop myself from crying as my heart was shattered into a million pieces. I never thought Spencer would cheat on me.

"I got you Liv." Jordan said and hugged me.
----------------------------------------------------------
Spencer's P.O.V

Flashback

After another long week of practice, the regular was about to kick off, but it still didn't mean anything as I was still recovering from my knee injury. To make matters worse, almost everyone I know hates me because they believe that I'm the reason why Liv relapsed and now they're saying that it'd be best if we were divorced. I would spare her pain, but that's what they want. I want to save our marriage.

As I finished setting the table with pasta entrees and wine, I heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, I saw it was one of the few people who stuck by me these past three months.

"Hey. Thank you for coming."

"Of course. Thank you for inviting me." Alicia said as she walked in. "How have things been?"