Ch.7

Olivia's P.O.V

After my conversation with Spencer, we decided that it would be best to just focus on Gianna and Kiara for now.

Spencer and I may have our differences, but he is still an amazing father to Gianna and Kiara.

With the Super Bowl coming up, I want his girls cheering him on, but I was hesitant to go, given our circumstances. Surprisingly, he still invited me to come because he wanted me to be with the rest of the family.

He explained that he had forgiven them and put the past in the past, so there was no need for me to be away.

Looks like this was a step in the right direction.

"All right girls, you ready to go see Daddy play in the Super Bowl?" I asked them.

"Yes, Mommy!" Gianna and Kiara yelled with passion.

"Okay, save the energy for the game." I laughed as we were headed to the football stadium.
------------------------------------------------------
Spencer's P.O.V

Today's the day, it's Super Bowl Sunday. Rams vs Chiefs here in Los Angeles, California at SoFi Stadium. This is what I worked so hard on in the offseason. Even though I had already won a Super Bowl earlier in my career, many people have doubted if I could ever do it again. Normally I just ignore the doubters, but a lot is at stake tonight; mostly the question on everyone's mind is will I be an L.A. Ram next season? I kept telling the media all week long that I was only focused on winning the Super Bowl and worrying about that question in the offseason.

"Hey, Spencer. You ready?" Alicia asked me.

"I'm a little nervous, to be honest. Just a lot of pressure this game and it'll determine my future with the team."

"Hey. Just treat today like it's any other game. You are Spencer James. The best of the best. Forgot the doubters, go out on that field and have fun. I'll be in the stands with my girls cheering you on.  When you win, I'll see you after the game and will go out and we'll celebrate your win together."

I nodded at her.

"You got this." She said and kissed me on my cheek

"Thank you, Alicia."

"Anytime."

Five Minutes Before Introductions....

I was in my thoughts when Jordan and Darnell walked up to me. "Hey Spence, you good?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah I'm good J. It's the Super Bowl and I'm just locking in." I said.

"Knowing you Spence, you're always locked in, and you'll be on your A-game tonight.  You came a long way from that ACL injury, and you won Comeback Player of the Year, now just one more win away from adding another Super Bowl champion to your resume." Darnell told me.

"All right gentleman bring it in." Coach yelled at us to get our attention. "This is where we wanted to be at the start of the season. I want you guys to look back at all the accomplishments this season. I'm proud of every one of you, but the job is not done. We have one more team standing in our way from a Super Bowl. And let me tell you, the Chiefs are here for a reason, just like us. If you guys do your job out on the field, we will win and bring the Lombardi Trophy back to Los Angeles. Spencer, break the team out, and let's take the field." Coach told me.

"All right fellas, we know what we got to do get the job done tonight. Like coach said, if you do your job out on the field, we will win and be Super Bowl Champs. It's been one hell of a season playing with you guys, this will season to remember, so let's hit that field and perform like it's the last time we'll ever play football. Ok, here we go. Rams on three. Family on six. One! Two! Three!" "Rams" Me and my teammates yell. "Four! Five! Six!" "Family!" The team yells.