Ch.25

Spencer's P.O.V

These past couple of months have been nothing but amazing. Olivia and I have welcomed our twin girls into the world, and we couldn't be happier.

Gianna and Kiara have been amazing big sisters to Summer and Sienna. However, they have been distant from us lately and Liv and I were not sure as to why that is.

While the twins were asleep upstairs, Giana and Kiara were in the living room watching movies in the living room and we wanted to know what was going on with them.

"Hey, girls." Liv said to them.

"Hi." They said as we could tell they were upset about something.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing?" They said and we could tell they were lying.

"You want to try that again?"

"Tell them, Gianna."

"Mom. Dad. You know we love having Summer and Sienna as our little sisters, right?"

"Of course."

"Well lately, we...we-" Gianna was hesitant to speak.

"Gianna. It's ok. You can tell us."

I tear fell from her eye. "Lately, we feel like you don't love us as much as the twins."

"What? What makes you say that?" I asked her.

"Well, when I asked you if we could go to the park and see the new Barbie movie, you told me no. You knew how much it meant to me, and when you said now, I thought you were punishing me or you didn't care."

"Gianna. Come here." Gianna walked to me and I sat her on my lap. "The only reason why I said no was because Summer and Sienna had doctor's appointments. Then me and your Mom couldn't get out of work to take you. But that doesn't mean that we don't love you. Me and your mother love you both unconditionally and the same as your baby sisters. I'm very sorry that you were hurt by this and I promise to do better."

Kiara walked up to Liv and hugged her. "If anything is bothering you, I want you to tell me or your father. Okay?"

"Okay, Mommy."

"To make it up to you both, let's go see the new Barbie movie this weekend. Sound like a plan."

"Yes, Daddy!"

"We love you girls."

A Few Days Later....

After hearing Gianna and Kiara felt like they were not loved as much as the twins, Liv and I wanted to do something for them and make it a day to remember.

"Hey, Liv. I know Gianna and Kiara felt a way when they thought we didn't love them as much, so I had something in mind where we could make it up to them, but also show we love them."

"Okay". She smiled and kissed me. "So what did you have in mind?"

"So Gianna and Kiara are huge fans of The Little Mermaid, and I was thinking we take them to Disneyland, head to the castle, and when walk inside, there will be portraits of The Little Mermaid, and when we get to the room, we see Halle Bailey singing 'Part of Your World'. I know that's their favorite song because every time we watch the movie, they sing to it when the song comes on."

"Baby! How were you able to make that happen?"

"Well I reached out to one of the owners from The Walt Disney Company and he helped me arrange this event."

"What about Halle Bailey?"

"One of my teammate's sister is really good friends with her and I reached out to her and see if she could come. Thankfully, she agreed."