Ch.3

Spencer's P.O.V

It was bright and early on a Saturday morning, and I had no idea what had happened last night. I woke up on somebody's couch, only to see myself naked and a blanket over my body.

Man, where the hell am I because I know damn well this is not my house?

"Morning." Alicia said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Alicia?" I said surprised to see her.

"Coffee?" She handed me a cup.

"Thank you." I sipped on the cup, trying to get myself together because from the looks of it, I was drunk last night, and some went down. "So, what happened?"

"You mean you don't remember?"

"Did we-" Shut cuts me off, nods her head, and holds my hand as she gets close to me.

"We had sex. Yeah, I really liked it. I didn't know that my body could handle that much pain. And that I would like it." She smiles at me.

"Oh my god. Are you serious? My wife is gonna kill me."

"Spencer relax. I was kidding. We didn't have sex." She said trying to joke with me.

"Alicia this is serious."

"Okay, we almost did. This is what happened last night. No bullshit."

Flashback

"Appreciate you inviting me over here." I said to Alicia slurring my words.

"You ok, Spencer?" She asked me.

"I'm fine. Just happy that I have you to keep me company."

"We can talk about it. Not talk about it. Whatever you need, Spencer. I'm here."

Without hesitation, I leaned toward Alicia and kissed her with passion. As things got heated, she kissed me and I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I took off my shirt and we continued making out with each other. While she cupped my face, I started to undo her pants only to have her react unexpectedly.

"Wait!"

"What? Don't you want this?"

"Spencer. We shouldn't be doing this. You're married, remember? I get it, you're hurting, but this is not the right way to handle it."

"Come on Alicia. You know you want this." I started stripping in front of her and was now butt-ass naked.

Alicia threw a blanket in my direction as she no longer wanted any part of me.

"Spencer please stop this. You're drunk. This isn't you."

"What are you-" I was cut off as I was about to vomit and rushed to her bathroom and was now on my knees, throwing up in her toilet."

I walked back into Alicia's room and she could tell I was out of it.

"Sorry for the delay, why don't we pick up right where we left off?

"I'm good Spencer, alright? And I doubt you can handle me in the state you're in anyway."

"In the state I'm in?"

"The state you're in."

"Come here." I tried reaching for her. "Listen here. Spencer motherfucking James ain't never left a woman unsatisfied in his life. And tonight will not be my first time."