Ch.5

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND MAY BE TRIGGERING. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING THIS CONTENT, I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS CHAPTER.

Olivia's P.O.V

I couldn't believe this was happening. My daughter just had a seizure and I don't know what her condition is right now. Me and Spencer being separated is already difficult for her and things haven't been the same since the news broke out to both Gianna and Kiara.

Flashback

"Daddy, when are you coming home?" Gianna asked Spencer.

"Baby girl, I'm not coming back home."

"Why not? Do I do something wrong?" Gianna asked as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"No. That's not it, baby girl." Spencer said and hugged her. "Look at me. Your Mom and I are just dealing with some things and it's best if I move out. I'm still going to be here for you and your sister. That will never change.

"We love you both." I said as I walked towards Gianna with her Kiara in my arms.

End of Flashback

As I was in my thoughts, I saw Spencer walking in my direction, only to find the person he had been sleeping around with.

"Liv. Where is Gianna?" I still didn't respond to him as I was still processing what was in front of me. "Liv?!?!" Spencer yelled again.

"Lower your voice, Spencer." Ms. Grace and D'Angelo walked in as she heard the news.

"We may still have our differences Mom, but now's not the time. I'm trying to figure out what happened to my daughter. So do me a favor and stay out of this!"

"Spencer-" Alicia says I cut her off.

"Ain't nobody talking to you bitch! I don't even know why you're here right now. Just get the fuck out of here before I make you regret coming me and my husband."

"Okay, first of all, I came here for Spencer to support as his friend and his friend only when no one else was there for him, not even his own wife when he tried to explain himself, but it's clear now. For the sake of his daughter, I'm leaving. Spencer don't worry about me. I'll find my way home."

"Liv. Can you please tell me what happened to Gianna?"

"She had a seizure, Spencer!"

"What? How?"

"I...I don't know. I walked into her room and she was on the floor shaking with her body being all tense. It was like she was suffocating. It only happened for a couple of minutes and then she blacked out. She was unconscious and that's when I called 911. Now she's in the emergency room running more tests and it's been hours since I heard anything."

"Liv. I know this is hard to process, but we have to be positive."

"Family of Gianna James." The doctor walked into the waiting room.
----------------------------------------------------------
Spencer's P.O.V (TW: Suicidal Thoughts)

After hearing back from the doctor regarding Gianna having a seizure, he said the cause of it was because she was stressed and not getting enough sleep, but she was going to be ok and we could take her home in a couple of hours after her test results came back.

When Gianna was asleep in the hospital bed, all I could think about was how much I failed her because if I'm being honest, there's only one reason why she could be stressed and hard to deal with something bothering her; it's me and Liv being separated.