CHAPTER 20

The Second Day At The Imperial Palace:
I took a sip of my juice. It tastes so good. I looked at Mikhail who isn't looking at me even for once. The Empress told me to stay with him for 10-15 minutes at most. I wonder how long has it's been! After another five six minutes a maid said, "My Lady, it's time for your class. Shall we go?"
"Yes. Let's go."

We went to the first floor and the maid escorted me to a room. I went inside there was a young man standing there. "Hello!" I said with a smile.
"You must be Lady Davinia. The Empress told me you would join the third Prince for the classes. Sir Dalton it's nice to see you again," said the young man.
"Oh yes, Lord Kalvin. It's nice to see you. Please take care of the Lady," replied Sir Dalton.
"Do you know each other?" I asked Sir Dalton.
"Umm......... My Lady actually,....... he is my older brother," said Sir Dalton.
"So you didn't tell her about me?" asked Lord Kalvin confusingly.

Suddenly someone entered the room he looks around my age. He has the similar silver hair like the Empress. His eyes are slightly greenish. He must be the third Prince. "I hope I'm not late. Good morning teacher. You must be Lady Davinia, I heard from mother about you. You are a friend of Mikhail. I hope he isn't disturbing you much." he said with a warm smile.
"Greetings to the Third Prince," I said politely. Although I'm sure I and Mikhail aren't friends in any way.
"Then shall we start the class. I'll be taking your math and general knowledge class Lady Davinia. As you are starting from the middle you might struggle a bit. But feel free to ask for any help." said Lord Kalvin.

"You are so fast in solving problems!" said the third Prince.
"Haha. It's not like that actually hahaha." I laughed awkwardly. Of course I'm fast I have already solved this things at home. Plus it's not like my brain is actually of a six years old. I used to study hard till I was 14.
"I had heard from Quandrè that you are quite impressive My Lady. It seems like he wasn't exaggerating at all."
"No Sir Dalton always says that. I'm not that amazing at all."
"No I think you are. Prince 'Liam' you should also look after the Lady."

"Liam........."
"I'm so sorry!!! I didn't knew you would faint if you ran with me. I'm so sorry," Liam told me as he was crying.
"It's fine Liam. Look I'm alright. Nothing happened to me. So stopped crying."
"What do you mean nothing happened? You fainted right in front of me. Anything could have happened."
"But nothing happened, right? And it's not like you knew I would faint. So it's okay. It wasn't your fault."
"I promise I will always protect you in future. So that you don't fall sick like this again."

But unfortunately he wasn't able to protect me. I was always sick. I'm still thankful that he used to come once in a while to meet me at the hospital. Liam....... my friend.... my closest friend. We laughed together, cried together. But then I left. I think it's better that I died; at least he didn't had to see me like that anymore.

Author's Note: I hope everyone's doing well. If you like the chapter don't forget to vote⭐.

What do you guys think about the third Prince? Do you think he'll be nice to Davinia?