CHAPTER 51

"What did Lady Prim told you?"

"Mother kept telling me to start preparing, a war will  break down. I didn't took her seriously that time but," he paused, "what am I even thinking mother isn't even in right sense of mind," he said and looked outside the window I could see paint in his eyes.

She thinks a war may break down too. Why does His Majesty thinks so too? "Brother, was there any specific reason for which His Majesty think a war might happen?"

"Actually the Knights from 'The Order Of Ruby' aren't supposed to ask His Majesty any questions."

"Oh."

"But he did said, the second Prince has noticed questionable changes in some neighbouring nation."

Then there is a huge chance Prince Noel guessed about the war from his last life experiences. But how did Lady Prim.,..............   ..........    ................   ........., things started becoming more and more complicated but it felt as if the answer is just right there.

Prince Noel said brother Cedric can't become the Grand Duke but actually he has became the Grand Duke in this life. If I think carefully what he is saying isn't wrong either.

Since we were younger we were always worried about being an illegitimate child. We knew we could be thrown out of the house any time.  Even brother Henry had told us that grandfather would be against brother Cedric becoming the Grand Duke. But then suddenly everything changed in our life. Even sister Katrina became the Crown Princess, brother Henry was in the Ministry, brother Neel became a knight of Ruby.

Everything is so much in our favour that our family is right now considered to be the most powerful family in the history.

But in past brother Cedric never became the Grand Duke. Then........................ NO in the book that Prince Noel had gave me it was clearly mentioned that brother did became the Grand Duke but who was the Emperor there?

Suddenly everything started to make sense.

"Brother?"

"Yes Davinia."

"Does Lady Prim know that you are a knight of Ruby?"

"Yes. Of course she does. Actually she always used to tell me once I became older I'll become a knight of Ruby. She had more trust in me than I ever had in myself."

"Does she know brother Cedric is the Grand Duke?"

"Hahaha, it's really funny actually. Mother actually thinks uncle Killian, you know father's younger brother he is the Grand Duke."

(
"We have reached the Ducal Palace," announced the coachman.
)

Brother then added, " and every time I try to correct her and say that it's Brother Cedric who is the Grand Duke; she keeps telling me he hasn't become the Grand Duke yet. But soon enough he will."

How could I not know?

"Hey Davinia, where are you going?"

I jumped out of the carriage at once.

Every time I met Lady Prim she would always call me Pia. But she always called Meitry by her name. Whenever I met her it looked as if she was lost in her thoughts.

But in reality she was never lost in thoughts. She only said what she knew would happen.

Maybe just like Prince Noel she also travelled back in time.