CHARACTER DETAILS [End Of Season 2]

Crown Prince William Winget

William is known for his jolly and friendly nature. Despite being the Crown Prince he has been kind and grounded. He has been on friendly terms with Cedric from an young age.

He always knew Katrina as Cedric's sister. After Katrina returned from the Academy, she started looking after the Dukedom's finance. She was working on a project of giving education to every village which was funded by the Imperials. Crown Prince himself was working on this project. Seeing Katrina's determination towards work he fell in love with her.

Due to his friendly nature many thought he might be frail of heart but he has shown good sense of judgement in times of need.

Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour: Silver
Age: 24(current)

Second Prince Noel Winget

It was already disclosed that he is a regressor. He remembers everything that has happened in the past. So he is wary of every little things. He tries his best to avoid those circumstances which might had created havoc in past.

From an early age he was interested in swordsmanship. So he became a disciple of the Northern Duke who is considered as the centuries greatest swordsman. After seeing Noel's potential Duke decided to take him as his disciple just at the age of 11. (Neel was also a disciple of Northern Duke)

Later the Emperor started sending him to different territories in time to ensure the safety. He is mostly absent in the capital but even when he is he tries to avoid unnecessary attention and meet with very less people.

Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour: Silver
Age: 19(current)

Third Prince Liam Winget

Liam has a calm demeanour. He is always polite to everyone but he never crosses a certain line which he himself has created. His personality doesn't allow him to be aggressive but surely has some possessiveness towards his belongings.

Unlike his older brothers he is more into books. He loves to read books both fictional and non fictional. He seems to be quite knowledgeable for his age and has shown his capability quite a few times to the Imperial teachers.

Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour: Silver
Age: 13(current)

Fourth Prince Mikhail Winget

Mikhail is famous for his cold behaviour. Since he was very young he has always treated everyone as lower species. He takes a great pride on being a prince. Many maids has resigned from their job due to his rude behaviour.

His health has always been a great concern for the Empress. Mikhail habitually overeats which is why he was suffering from obesity for a long time. Now he has to exercise regularly to maintain a certain weight but he still hasn't stop overeating yet.

Eye colour: Grey [All other Princes has Hazel eyes similar to their father but Mikhail inherited his mother's grey eyes]
Hair colour: Silver
Age: 11(current)

Author's Note: The second season of "I Ended Up As A Duke's 7th Child" comes to an end with this.

I'm very grateful for all the support you all have shown to my story this was beyond my expectations❤️.

I have delayed many uploads many times for numerous reasons. I'm extremely sorry for that and then now; everything that is happening in my country is also very disturbing.

But because all the educational institutes are currently off I'm trying to focus on improving my writing. Sometimes I'm filled with ideas but the second moment everything just feels blank.

But I promise if everything goes well I will be back with the third season within a few days as I am still working on it.

In the meantime you guys can check out my other story "Princess Isabella". It's just a small suggestion but no need to see if you are not interested. There will be regular update on that story for now❤️.