CHAPTER 43

"WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS!!! I understand you are a Prince but that doesn't mean you can just spout whatever you want."

"It's you who is ridiculous! Who are you? And why are you here? You weren't supposed to be here. Why are you ruining everything?"

"I think you are not in your right sense second Prince, so I will take my leave."

"I'm not in my right sense, hahaha. After ruining everything you are really telling me I'm not in my right sense."

I wasn't able to listen to his nonsense anymore. I stood up from my seat and decided to walk out of the room.

"Then why is there no mention of yours in all those books?"

I stopped. He is right! The book I read last night there was no mention of mine but many others weren't mentioned too. "Many people weren't mentioned there including you Second Prince Noel. Then doy that mean your existence also doesn't make any sense."

"Do you know that there is more than that one book?"

"What do you mean?"

"There are more than 100 of books and none of them has mentioned you even for once. Now does that make sense to you?"

"How did you get all those books?"

"They were all in the Imperial Palace library. But do you know what's even more amusing? No one other than you and I can read these books. The books either shows different content or they see them as blank white pages."

"Why should I trust you? You can be lying right now. No! I don't believe anything you so." I said and started to walk away.

"Were you sent here for ruining everything?" his words made no sense to me.
"Even your mother, who is she? I had never heard of her before. Where did she even came from all of a sudden? Or was she sent to ruin everything?"

"Why do you keep saying I've ruined everything? What have I even done?" unable to control my emotions I screamed.

"What have you done, ha? You are changing the past. Things have changed. They are no longer how they used to be. And all this happened because of you!"

"What have I changed?" does he really mean I changed the past. Then will we be safe this time?

"Are you pretending to be this naive or are you just dumb?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Why is my brother, the Crown Prince is engaged to that bastard child?"

"PRINCE NOEL!" I screamed. "Look after your words and realise who are you talking about."

"Hahaha, did I said anything wrong? All of you, you are the bastard children of the late Grand Duke. More importantly how can Cedric become the Grand Duke? That makes no sense. How is it possible for an illegitimate child to be the successor?"

"Are you saying brother Cedric wasn't the Grand Duke in past? No! How is that possible, the book I read last night; there it was clearly written that brother Cedric was the Grand Duke and sister Katrina was the Crown Princess!"

"Did you notice what was the Emperor's name? Who was the Emperor?"